Prologue

"Oh for fucks sake!" I yelled angry seeing the atm is displaying on how much i earned. "$173 is that it come on?!"

"That's higher than mine dude?! Are you kidding me?!"

Me and my Co-worker sighed as i withdraw all the money that i have worked hard for. "Well no point crying like a little kid, there's still 15 days left before the end of the month." He tried to cheer me up.

"Yup, but it ain't going to be enough considering on the current situation, with no overtime i doubt we will get a high a salary." Despite the effort it just made me more pissed off.

"Yeah." He also sighed as the two of us went on our way home.

"Catch you later." Reaching the main road we parted ways as i rode on a public bus.

I sat there very tired, Thinking already about the future.

You can call me a guy who usually thinks on ahead before even a problem comes. Kind of overreacting huh?

But...

"I'm home!" After i got off  the bus and a 20 minute walk, i arrived home and my Mom greeted me.

"How's work?" She asked as i forced a smile on my face. "The same as usual."

I don't want to end up like my Father, that's why i decided to work despite I'm still 19 years old and still haven't even entered college.

"Mhm, well have some dinner while it's hot." She said as i nodded proceeded to go upstairs to change clothes but i paused and asked. "How about Brother?"

"On his room still there playing a game." She dejectly said which made me frown.

"He should find a job and help out the family." I mumbled and i proceeded upstairs.

Closing the door, i unlocked my phone and open the cursed game that I haven't touch because my internet is still on fucking maintenance for a whole week.

"Fucking hell 210 SQ and still no Data lost swimsuit, just goddamn CE's." I almost yelled.

I sighed again like an old man and ragequit then logged in at Arknights, seeing that i got the new limited operator Dusk, It made me smile. "Alright now to the last one."

Throwing my bag at the bed. I was greeted by one of my favourite characters at this new global game.

"Alpha Lucia..." I smiled and started to do the daily missions.

Now why i liked her so much?

Well she reminds me of Vergil from the DMC franchise. Uses a Katana, can do Judgement nut end, and motivated.

Not only that but her attitude it kinda turns me on, how she speaks and how she looks at me.

"Am i a masochist?"

I asked myself wondering how far in deep hell am i.

"I only had her in a week, but if anything happens to her, i will kill everyone, then myself."

...
...

Okay I'm very much tired, to think that I don't even know what the hell am i saying.

Later

I finished dinner and i sat at my bed tired. "Still 8 o'clock huh, perhaps a little bit of FPS games to release some stress.

"Probably 2 or 3 matches then I'll hit the sack." I said very confident that i will get some sleep.

Or so i thought.

5 hours later

"Ahh, why didn't i thought this through?"