Chapter 3

As the Gray Raven squad are focused on 𝔞. We will be moving on to Vergil and Dante...

A portal just opened and Dante was pushed out, then his brother followed with an attack.

Luckily he was able to block it with the devil sword. And traded an attack which he hits Vergil in the gut thanks to his elbow.

"Argh!"

"Just like old times..." Vergil said with a smug as Dante wiped off the blood on his lips.

"Heh. You just don't know how to give up. Do you!"

The younger sibling dashed forward as he shot Ebony and Ivory.

"Hah!" Vergil opened his eyes and unsheathes Yamato then easily sliced up all the bullets that his brother shot.

Using trickster he teleports behind Vergil and switched his devil arms to Balrog.

"Over here brother!"

"Tch!"

Dante unleashed a flurry of punches as he started to get aggressive on his attacks.

He left his guard down as the legendary devil hunter used his move Fly Dragon, knocking back Vergil. "Uwoagh!"

He glared and and switched to Beowulf turning the battle into a fistfight.

"Eat this!" He jumps then spun his body around and unleashed a heavy strike with his foot. Lunar Phase a move that can shatter an enemy's defense.

Beowulf's foot and Balrog's foot met as Dante countered by charge uppercut, making their whole body turned numb.

The two jumps back creating distance for them assess the situation.

Dante noticed that something is off from Vergil from the way he fights. It's like he ain't very much hostile towards him.

"Weird, I've never seen him this calm before." Y/N said in his mind as Vergil inside him was just enjoying their fight while drinking a can of Monster energy.

"That's because that ain't the real Dante." Vergil tossed the can at the trash bin that Y/N imaginary built.

"Only one thing to confirm that."

"Come clean... You ain't Dante are you?"

"Neither you as well..."

Both of them are waiting for an honest explanation, but none of them wanted to to speak.

"Uhh... Dante, a little help here?" This time another soul who had acquired the legendary devil's hunter body asked for help.

"You got this buddy." Dante just give a thumbs up to him.

Y/N sighed as the gauntlets and boots disappeared and combed his hair like Vergil does. "You are right, I ain't the real Vergil." Then he properly introduced himself. "The name is Y/N..."

Thus the person in front of him gasped hearing his real name. To think that he ain't the only one in the same situation as him. But most importantly...

"Y/N... It's me B/N..."

B/N: Brother's Name.

And its Y/N'S turn to be surprised. Because no one other than him and his family knows that name.

"You're not lying are you?" He asked as his real brother smiled.

"Guess you ain't..."

While the two are having an exchange, the same goes for the sparda siblings. Thanks to the reconnection of of Y/N and B/N their minds had been linked.