Chapter 8

Hello everyone this is Y/N and you are all probably wondering why there aren't updates. And the big hole of the 4th wall.

That's because Yu is an ASS and decided to just be lazy ignoring his books.

Currently i am at the Artic area. Also known as COMMUNIST, on my way to meet up with Alpha.

Luna has sent her a task to investigate the Gigantic whale which IS a submarine to gather some Intel.

Yes i know, this part in the game i basically skipped the story since i was late and grinding those RESOURCES, to get my power obsessed Alpha, but can you blame me with that?

Vergil: CAN YOU, STOP SPEAKING. I'M TRYING TO GET A PEACE OF MIND HERE!

The oldest brother of Sparda's child, said complaining to the protagonist because he is getting distracted from his meditation.

"Still, the demons here are a lot."

Y/N just finished taking down fury one of the annoying demons in the DMC.

"A lot has passed after Roland's shit. B/N fought the forsaken, rescued Liv, stalled Booba Archer, and took back Kamui after the awakening of his dark side."

Vergil: I'm surprised that you're not going to call him an Alter, since I've saw a lot of memories regarding from another game.

"Gacha games, also know as Taxes."

Y/N annoyed as he doesn't want to remember those. Especially that game that he sold his soul just for an Alternative character.

"Furthermore, Kamui is an Alter, the dark one is the M.I.N.D'S original. Just so happens that the Punishing virus inisde his body is too strong, that Babylon decided to seal him, thus the kimochi yokatta was created."

Y/N's ears tingled hearing the clash of the swords.

Vergil: Looks like we finally caught up.

Alpha was getting pushed back from the Lucia's aggressive attack.

"Tch." The ascendant clicked her tongue and brandished her sword.

"That's it... Time to die!"

Her speed got improved deflecting every swing of the Gray Raven leader's move.

!!!

"Oh he's about to use your moveset Vergil."

Alpha deflected Lucia's sword losing her balance. As the ascendant spun then sliced upwards, and for the last hit poured all her strength for a strong cleave.

It is the additional combo moveset of Yamato A of Vergil's demon form.

"Argh!" Lucia staggered back bracing the strong impact as Alpha sheathed her blade taunting her alternative self.

"Hmph, too weak."

Though Y/N may just be here observing, the demons spreading around the globe, that is what he can't ignore. The virus has already destroyed Earth, and now that the demons have invaded. It's their job to minimise the casualties.

"That's enough Alpha!"

The ascendant looks behind and saw her master jumped down. "Vergil, what are you doing here?"

"You're wasting time here at the moment, plus she ain't your only opponent here. There's the forest guard, and Rosetta their leading captain."

"I know, and once we meet again, it's time to settle our duel once and for all."

"Vergil!" Lucia stood up and holds her sword firmly ready to attack.

"You're too carefree 𝔞. I didn't come here to observe you. I told Luna your sister that i am here regarding a demon's presence."