Chapter 2

Time has passed and since the first model of Lucia went missing. Babylon has made another now operated by a commander.

Not an ordinary one.

The outskirts of City015...

Corrupted surrounded Lucia who is very wounded from the fight and is on the verge to break down.

"Commander... Are you alright?"

"Pretty much doing fine, since you're doing all the fight, just why won't you let me in the spotlight?" The commander answered which is very bored and has to sit out the fun.

"But commander you have the chance to get infect-"

"How many times do i have to tell you that it has no effect on me since i am a demon."

The commander jumps down from a high place holding rebellion easily.

"Besides. Liv is going to scold me once again. Letting your ass get handed."

"So sit tight and let me handle this for now." He said then looks at the corrupted with a smile on his face.

"This party has just got started!" It's none other than the party king Dante.

Dante swings  rebellion and deflected an attack from the corrupted.

"Easy." He used the Rebellion A combo slicing three of them in pieces.

Behind him 5 of them gang up but Dante was faster since a demon has so many advantages more than a robot.

He knocks them back with brute force then dashed with a piercing strike called Stinger and skewered them like Dangos.

"He wasn't kidding..."Lucia comments seeing how powerful he is.

"Another one!" Dante turns around and launched one last corrupted into the sky with High time.

"Trickster!"

He reappeared at the air then took out Ebony and Ivory. "Gunslinger!" Switching to another move set. The demon rained down bullets at the corrupted while spinning midair.

"Alright!"

Lucia slowly makes her towards Dante while still holding her sword. "Lean on my shoulders for now, you're gonna need it."

"Thank you commander. Let's meet up with Liv and Lee."

After making their way through the ruined buildings, they finally met up in a church.

"Lucia! You're injured!" The support construct quickly ran towards them.

"Yeah, we were ambushed on the way. It's my fault for being careless..." Lucia said as Lee looks at Dante.

"Don't look at me, i want to help her but she insisted on taking those bots all alone."

"No matter, the mission still continues." Lee said then throws toward the terminal to Dante who had lost it earlier. "First mission and you already lost your important gadget."