(Bonus)

This took place at the next future events.

Y/N was in his room at the Babylon along with Alpha ALONE. who were interrupted by Dante on their SWEET moment.

"Commander, is this the right time?"

"Is that even possible. I mean they are cyborgs. I bet they don't even some rod or those hol-"

Dante: DON'T YOU FUCKING FINISH THAT SENTENCE YOUNG MAN, AND WHAT ABOUT YOU VERGIL! WHY DIDN'T YOU EVEN WARNED US?!

The oldest twin Vergil, shrugged his arms towards his brother.

"..."

"..."

Their gaze was set upon Noan, the dual wielding sword construct, as he just had a sweat on his forehead.

As the two motivated swordsman sat at the bed like NOTHING happened. Their gaze was piercing his core.

"His moveset is similar to his son, wait... Did i accidentally created a Nero? But i still haven't sticked it in-"

Vergil: Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

"Dante, why the hell are you here?! Especially you brought the weird glass man construct?"

The ascendant glared as Dante spoke up.

"Did you two somehow created a Nero?"

Alpha didn't understand what he meant, since Y/N was interrupted on their STUDY session.

"I still haven't stick it-"

"What the fuck?" B/N somehow copied M**or's voice.

"Nevermind! What brings you here?" Y/N asked as the construct named Noan, answered.

"I would like to have a spar with you."

"Hmph, you really think you can take me on, how about a rematch with the ascendant first?" Y/N cockily said.

"Heh. Very well, I've been wanting settle grudges. Since she dissed me so hard calling me a dead weight for no reason." Noan replied, while the glass pose very popular in the Anime.

"Hm, I can cut your arm with my eyes closed." 𝔞 said making Y/N's heart skip a beat. Well he is already infected by Vergil's motivation. So who can't blame him.

"A-Alright, let's move this on the training grounds." B/N said nervously as they changed their location heading to the simulator.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Brother, please you got in the way. You know i have been bottling it up for so long." Y/N sighed as he looks at the commander.

"That's weird. Also i don't care about your libido. I miss the part of that's my problem."

"Funny, i wonder why Liv is asking me on how to seduce a guy like you, fed." Y/N countered to B/N.

"You wanna fucking go!" Total concentration are gathering around the sparda's body.

"Oh you're on!" Y/N said summoning Yamato out.

Meanwhile.

Alpha was giving lessons to the poor construct.

"Looks to me they are like Mother and son." B/N said as they both exchanged strikes with their weapons."

"Heh tell me about it!"

Also Silver Bullet is playing in the background, while Alpha and Noan were both debating of whose the strongest of them two.

"Of course it's me i am Lucia!"

"That's hearsay bitch!"

Until.

"FUCK YOU!" On cue the oxcord drops the beat.

Vergil: He really said it.

Vergil shook his head in disappointment while Dante laughed enjoying the chaos.

LOL

Seriously you're getting very SUS kurogames