Chapter 6

"Oh for the fucking love of- why you?" Lee's eyebrows were raised seeing the strike hawk member.

"Hah! Kimochi Yokatta!"

Out of all the voice lines, that one is catchy.

"Welcome to Dante's gig. Pretty cool right?"

"Correct!" Kamui smiled like a kid then turned to Lucia. "Hey Lucia long time no see!"

"?" Lucia tilted her head curious on how he knows her yet she doesn't.

"Don't you remember it's me buddy Kamui- ow!" The strike hawk tanker groaned as Lee hit him in the head. "That's enough, you're making our team leader uncomfortable."

"Ahaha, as always you never changed Lee."

"Anyway, what took you so long, we're thinking of what happened to the ace of strike hawk." Dante asked as Kamui's eyes sparkled hearing him say his the ace.

Well a compliment yes.

"This is a bit embarrassing, hehe." He scratched his head then voiced out his reason. "I got lost."

"Off all fucking reasons, that is your answer?" Lee couldn't believe that's it's enough to piss him off.

Liv giggles hearing it. "Kamui, looks like you have a lack of sense in direction."

"Luckily a kind man who was passing by helped me, ah forgot his name though, if i see him i should my thanks."

"A man, but there's no human here on earth except for commander." Lucia noticed Kamui's story.

"Correction, half-human, and half-demon." Pizza whacky hunter corrected.

"Demon, oh that's exciting, but you don't really look like one!" Kamui smiled at Dante.

"Well i don't use my form except for necessary means, after all. It's a surprise tool that will help us later." Dante whispered.

"Hey! I know that line!" Kamui points at the commander which Dante gave a cool wink.

"Ugh. I hate these two." Lee facepalmed.

Thus after the meet up, they now continued their missions and stopped at a huge gate.

"I smell them..." Their commander's eyes narrowed.

"Corrupted?" Lucia asked causing the hunter to nod and chuckle. "Yes, and demons."

"Lee, Kamui. Let's push this together."

The two male constructs nod and followed his order.

And boom. Inside the gate, pack of corrupted were waiting for them.

Then a small portal opened and Dante already knew what just spawned in.

"Darn so it's the pyrobats!" Dante took out his sidearms.

"Not a fan now that I've seen one." Lee also took his and aimed above.

"Lucia, Kamui, focus on the ground, but when a pyrobat drops down, stab it immediately! Or it will explode."

"Yes Shikikan/Roger!" Both the melee construct nod and dashed forward.

"Liv! Me and Lee will take care of the rats, I'll lead you for support and kept an eye from the falling rats, if the two missed one, you'll be the one to finish it."

"Yes!" Liv nods then charged her laser.

"We've totally hit Jackpot!"

Meanwhile

"Why do you have to be here as well Vergil?"

Roland was already inside the mansion along with the eldest son of sparda. Annoyed on why he came along. "You could have just accompanied 𝔞 at her mission."