Chapter 4

"What in Sparda's name are you doing?!"

Vergil asked as Y/N was combing his hair in front of the mirror.

"Spending the day with 𝔞. Why?"

"Why in the devil's name-." The devil hunter paused as he understands. "Ahh i see... You wanted to get laid."

"What's wrong with that, i am still young guy after all."

"Hmph, but aren't they robots, it's not possible-"

"That's the best part..." Y/N said it in a serious face that made Vergil scared for the first time other than losing motivation.

"You are beyond saving, you need a rehab." The demon advised as this made Y/N chuckled. "Well i can offer you some tips when it comes to dealing women."

"Yeah, like that time you slept with a woman and got her pregnant which your son is Nero, and you still haven't paid his child support?"

That insult made Vergil unsheathes his Katana and wanted to slice Y/N into half.

"Shut it!"

"Hahaha. Yeah that's fucking worth it."

One of Y/N's dreams was to pissed Vergil as well..

And he did it.

Give this guy a medal.

"Also... I've got some pick up lines that will not only me cringe but you too..."

Vergil's face went pale as Y/N put on his coat to meet up with Alpha...

On the way he saw Luna was peeking at the kitchen room staring at someone. "You're highness, is something the matter?" He asked the leader of ascendants which she just pointed her finger shaking.

Y/N also decided to look on why she is shivering and that was.

"Hmm, what comes next..." 𝔞 just finished putting cogs at the stove.

"Oh fuck!" He mumbled and suddenly remembered flashbacks regarding to Lucia's memes.

Which is her cooking.

"I wonder if Vergil would like this."

Y/N and Vergil's went pale as they can see that the contents of the stove is full of mosaic censorship, and the odor too...

The swordswoman 6th sense tingled, 𝔞 turned around and caught Y/N. It gave a chill on the demon's spine. "Ah, Vergil come here for a sec." She casually called her mentor.

"S-Sure..." He nervously walked forward and asked. "What is it that you need?" He asked but Y/N already what favour he will be doing.

"You know i appreciate of you taking care of me, so i thought i will make something up in return to your teachings."

"I appreciate the thought, but like i told you back then I just want you to harness power... Nothing more." Y/N says still using Vergil's voice even though he is already screaming inside his head.

"Nonsense. I insist, please have a taste." She scooped up some soup and was about to feed him. That's when the spoon melted into nothingness. "Tsk. Useless utensils!" 𝔞 cursed as Y/N sighed relief and makes a move.

"Stop doing that, come with me. We have something urgent to do." He grabs her hand. "Roger." She answered and the demon lets go so she can take off the pink apron which 𝔞 is wearing.

Y/N gave a thumbs up to Luna which she smiled that everything is taken care off.

After going outside he softly pushed her at the wall performing the famous japanese move called Kabedon.