Chapter 5

Time: 2300

Location: Babylonia Dorms

Meanwhile down the Dante.

Liv enters the commander's office as she just had the looks of a mother who was about to scold her child.

Why? Because.

"Please stop saying dumbass things, you're not even making sense!" The support construct yelled because Dante or should we known as B/N is disturbing the construct peaceful sleeps.

"AS I STARE INTO THE EYES OF THE COMING. APOCALYPSE I SEE THEM REACHING FOR MY SOUL!"

He was vibing so hard that he kept banging his head listening to Dante's theme song.

"I CANNOT ERUPT. I MUST CONTROL! (X2)" Liv's eyes hasn't stopped switching as her commandant continued to sing.

That he even didn't see Liv and just raised the volume much higher.

"YOU CANNOT KILL ME! I AM OMEGA! YOU CANNOT KILL ME! I AM SUBHUMAN!"

"BUT I CAN!!!"

Finally Liv's words reached into his ears , he shifted his eyes towards and saw that she had equipped her lasers ready to shoot her commandant if he doesn't stop.

Which he quickly pulled the plug from his speakers and stopped her. "No please don't Liv!"

She sighed and went close to him then flicked the demon's forehead. "You're causing a ruckus Commandant. And you should probably get some sleep young man."

Or should i say... Devil.

"I've got to say Dante, your luck with women is affecting me as well."

"C-Can you not?" The legendary devil hunter replied uncomfortable since he has bad reputation to any girls he met.

"Well since you're here, might as well tell you who that silver haired devil we met earlier." B/N says as he pats the bed for her to sit on.

"True, that will also kill some time and help me get some sleep." Liv accepts his invitation and sits beside him.

"She smells nice, more than that." B/N scanned her head to toe, even though she's on her Pajamas, he couldn't shake the thought that he can see she's not wearing underneath them.

"Dude, come on!" Dante yelled unapproved of his action. "I blame your devil sword instincts bruh."

"Ahem!" B/N coughs then tells her. "To tell you the truth, his my twin older brother."

"You're brothers!" Liv yelled surprised as he nods with an annoying grin. "Yeah, he's very strong too. Oh but don't tell anyone. This is just between us."

(Then that makes them. Ahem... Impostors. Get it because they are the only ones who knew. Haha, end me)

"If you two are brothers, then why are you fighting each others?"

"Ah, what a good question indeed madamoiselle." Liv looks at him just speechless that he is holding a monocle.

"For you see. Long ago-"

"Are you going to tell me or what?" He froze seeing Liv holding a kitchen knife and it was pointed towards him.

"Sheesh! Put the knife down, alright I'll tell you without my stupid jokes."

"Good~" and Liv put on a bright smiley face even though she had gone full Yandere a while ago.

He took a deep breath and sighed. "It all started with Taxes..."