Chapter 9

"I guess this is the next step of the story huh?"

The commandant B/N found himself awake inside a one man capsule.

"Damn, my head."

Dante: Can't blame that you were passed out after accepting the gig.

The commandant blinked and for a moment he saw a authentic place.

"A virtual M.I.N.D?" He wonders then saw a small window. Taking a peek, the only thing he saw are the blue waves.

"Most likely we're not at land."

The commandant demon's senses tingled, the sound of metal junk echoing snapped himself to be cautious.

Balrog was summoned as he got on a stance ready to take them out as they slowly approach.

His gauntlets started to ignite, he charged his fist at the container and blasted the door out, which triggered an Alarm.

Dante: We really have similar minds eh?

"Not even thinking about consequences, i like that."

Security arrives and their eyes turned red multiple hands were out holding sharp machete's.

"Looks like they ain't letting us escape."

Dante: It's kinda obvious.

The commandant switched out to another devil arm. Which is Cerberus, performing stylish move with his nun-chucks.

"Come on!" He taunted as the security boxed him around.

"Sword! Uwoaghh-yah!" He spun around executing revolver, an offensive and defensive moveset. Ice slowed down their movements taking their advantage.

"Gunslinger!" Another style specializes into with projectiles. He switched to a sawed-off shotgun and wielded them like nunchucks blowing their heads off. "Kaboom!"

Dante: Yes B/N. Kaboom.

"Darn, my mind is still a bit foggy, probably it's because my M.I.N.D is forced ejected from Lucia and the others."

A huge ass door was blocking the exit. And there is no keypad or any buttons to open it.

"Hope they have insurance." The gauntlets started to ignite. As he now charges a powerful attack.

Meanwhile

The three L's or known as Lucia, Liv, and Lee were on aboard the ship after tracking the Dante's last pinpointed coordinates.

"Commandant is close. I can feel him."

As always Liv's inner Yandere persona can always be helpful at this time.

"What is this place?" Lucia asked unaware that there are many people aboard.

"By the knowledge that i pulled it seems to be what they call a Night market." The gunner answered as Lucia was in awe.

"To think that at this age they still exist?"

"Liv?" Lee noticed that the support construct wandered a bit, and her gaze was stuck at the dark alley, and saw a shabby stall keeper.

"You need immediate treatment, let me run you a-"

Time ran fast and before the medic knows it the creepy human was getting aggressive.

"You're not human..." He grabs her arm and pulled Liv close to him.

"You're... A construct!" He shouted as he recognised the horns which served as their receptors.