Chapter 7

"The fuck is this?!" Lee yelled as the door behind them made of metal was shut locking them inside.

"Stand back, I'l try to pry it open!" Kamui raised his giant sword and tried to cleave it. But it wasn't affected.

"Greetings, Gray Raven." A voice echoed around them and a hologram was revealed showing the face of the alpha and omega.

"You..." Lucia didn't let her guard off, the same goes for the others.

"Dear brother, what the hell is this?"

"It's obvious isn't it you clown. I made a trap before you meet with the final boss."

"That's pretty stupid if you ask me." Lee sighed crossing his arms. "Shut your mouth Kirito, i had enough of hearing your gay voice." Y/N voiced.

"G-gay!" A vein formed at the gunman's forehead and his literal M.I.N.D is filled with intent of killing him.

"There is still a way to get out of that room, IF Dante could answer 2 questions within ten seconds."

And so a sign was suddenly built in front of them.

"Well then, let's start."

The commandant narrowed his eyes as the text slowly printed.

"What the fuck?" Lee was in disbelief after reading the question.

And it says.

"Sex or chocolates?" Lucia read and was clueless at the first choice. While Liv was blushing really hard.

"Commandant, you have to choose carefully?" Kamui whispered at his ear.

"There's no correct answer here aren't they." B/N mumbled then let his conscious connect to the legendary devil hunter.

"Can you ask Vergil to smack my Brother's soul?"

"Yeah, already told so, you're brother needs a therapy honestly."

"Fuck it, looks like Y/N really wants to answer me like Dante would. Here goes nothing."

"SEEEEEEEGGGGS!" The commandant screamed startling the constructs. "SEGGGS!" He stomped both his feet like throwing a tantrum.

Screaming the answer. The sign printed another text for another question.

"Best time... For... Sex." Lee grumbled and quietly questioned himself is this the reason why he became a construct.

"ANYTIME, EVERYWHERE, ANYWHERE!"

Though B/N was mad as he equipped with Balrog, his gauntlets already igniting flames without even doing some sick moves to charge up his flames.

"I'M HERE!"

"I'm speechless, i cannot. I want to shoot myself." The gunsman was slowly aiming the gun at his head, while Lucia and Kamui were trying to stop him.