Chapter 1 - an Unexpected Discovery Caused by the News

(No One P.O.V)

"Have you done your homework yet? I got confused with some of the questions." - (F/N)

"Of course, I am done with them. I did them at school anyway..." - (Y/N)

People were walking their way to school which is quite near to both of their homes. (Y/N)'s house is just right next to (F/N)'s. Even their house is right next to each other, they prefer being early to school so they could sit together because the seats in the classes are not fixed.

Walking to class early, they sat at the very back seats. The reason why is because with both of them sitting together really attracts attention because of their hair colour difference if they sat at the front distracting the students behind them and this is also an order from the teachers.

"Um...this math equation is confusing..." - (F/N)

"Oh, just do this first then..." - (Y/N)

As the bell rings, classes begins and after almost four long hours, the break time bell has finally rung. (F/N) immediately drags (Y/N) through the door to the cafeteria since they are hungry right now after tons of studying. She changed her mind after seeing both the crowded cafeteria and (Y/N) holding two slices of sandwiches to her. The scene then turns to another area under a tree shade with both of them sitting on the grass and eating lunch. (Y/N) bringing food for them is like a gamble as it has no specific time or day of when she will do it, so, imagine the relief that the both of them felt when they made sandwiches.

"So, you telling me any stories today?" - (F/N)

"Sorry, to disappoint you but I apparently have none today as I have told you all of my exciting ones." - (Y/N)

"Bummer, I was hoping for more..." - (F/N)

"I did tell you that I will run out of them soon right? And what did you do?" - (Y/N)

"I didn't listen to you to just have one story per day..." - (F/N)

" *sigh*, nevermind you could just ask me to make up stories anyway could you not?" - (Y/N)

"Yeah, your right!" said (F/N) as she brightened up instantly. From that moment, (Y/N) regrets that they ever tell their friend that they have cool stories and bringing up that they are good at making up stories due to his experience. Nevertheless, they are never lonely as they tell their stories to (F/N) as technically she is the only friend that is willing to stay with them as the students in school claim that having white hair naturally at a young age is abnormal which actually might trigger some K-pop lovers.

The school hours end, they walked home and said see you later to each other, then went back to their own respectful houses. (Y/N) opened the door and throw their bag on their couch and went to the kitchen to make their dinner. Of course, if you are gonna ask why are you talking about this, well, the only difference is that they have to add at least a few drops of blood into their food to survive. This prompt them to make food that has at least one red component in it such as spaghetti with tomato spaghetti sauce, laksa and sweet and sour fish which all, in general, have at least the red colour in it.

Relaxing on the coffee table, they switched on the television and watched the news.

"Modern days sometimes are so complicated, luckily (F/N) helps me with most of the things here." - (Y/N)

"Welcome to the news! Today we have a shocking discovery that changed our views about the legends!"

"Huh? Why would the news be talking about this?" said (Y/N) feeling concerned.

"Today we have finally caught the robbers that had a heist in Germany and discovered an ancient book that has been most likely buried for more than a century. The language unfortunately is unreadable for the time being, because of this, it might take us a few weeks to decipher what is in it. The reason that this book was returned back to Germany, was because it was believed to be originated from Germany, we will let the Germans there do the deciphering for now. Well, that is all for today on today's news, now for the weather this we-"

(Y/N) immediately switched off the television as the information they just heard process through their brain. Their eyebrows crossed when they realized that the ancient book they mentioned was NOT supposed to be found by anybody. Cursing under their breath, they quickly search up the locations where the book was sent back.

"Berlin..." - (Y/N)

They paused for a while, looking at the name of Germany's capital city.

"This is going to get me so much in trouble, I am getting too rusty in this." - (Y/N)

Writing a letter down, packed a few things into their backpack, they then slipped the letter under their friend's house and left for the retrieval of the book.