Chapter 4 - Back to School, Y'all!

(No One P.O.V)

What is a rare occurrence to new neighbours but normal to old neighbours? Of course, its one of (Y/N) and (F/N)'s shenanigans. This time is the 'I drag you back to school and you are going to suffer with me and there's going to be a small test tomorrow' Why is the back part of that line relevant? It is because (Y/N) is famous in the neighbourhood to go out station to get their stuff from places. You see (Y/N) moved here 5 years ago so it meant they were not local. With that said, for some reason, the neighbours realized after (Y/N) ever came back from their little trip there's somehow a small exam that their class will either have tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The teacher is giving too much small exams that the class wouldn't even be surprised anymore.

The neighbours sigh while watching (Y/N) getting dragged by (F/N) by the collar to school. I wonder how you won't get chocked while getting held by the collar. While on that topic, (Y/N) is texting Russia also known as Ivan asking him how was Germ- I mean Ludwig was doing? They were awake to drink water at 4 in the morning and was surprise to see that Germany was online. 'Maybe I wasn't wrong that I felt that he was a workaholic then.' thought (Y/N).

'They both are quite interesting to talk with, haven't had this much fun talking to someone other than (F/N),' thought (Y/N) when they reached school. Sitting in the classroom, the teacher asked (Y/N) where they went this time. "Hometown" was what (Y/N) always said whenever they went for a leave. The answer of (Y/N) after a leave always left other students suspicious and left rumour on who (Y/N) is actually is.

Ignoring the rumours, (Y/N) and (F/N) proceeded their day like usual only that (F/N) is very curious why (Y/N) has been looking at their phone the whole day.

"Hey, hey, why are you looking at your phone constantly? Last time I checked you weren't a phone person." - (F/N)

"Oh, I made a friend from overseas this time!" - (Y/N)

"Eh! How unexpected of (Y/N), I will still be your best friend right?" - (F/N)

"Of course la, besides, I only made friends with them out of curiosity! Look at what I named them." said (Y/N) as they hand their friend the phone. (F/N) snatched and looked through contacts, feeling surprised at what they named them. 'Countries as names, that surely unusual.' thought (F/N) as she accusingly look at (Y/N) as they know that they got involved in weird shit this time. (Y/N) puts their hands up in defence and told her "It's a lucky coincidence this time."

"So can you tell me more about this 'Russia' and 'Germany'? There's even a side name to the name. Are those their disguise name?" - (F/N)

"Well, they say not to tell anyone but since your my best friend and also knows my secret but doesn't give a freak about it, I might as well tell you." - (Y/N)

"Huehuehue! Best friend privileges of someone mysterious!" - (F/N)

"Okay, so basically, I bumped into one of them and I didn't see them as humans." - (Y/N)

"There not humans, hmmm, looking at your contacts, they are named after countries so countryhuman?" - (F/N)

"Yes, I guess that what we could call them for now, the people around them didn't seem to notice that there was someone that has colours of a country for a face," - (Y/N)

"So they were in disguise? Maybe it only worked on human eyes, after all your not-" - (F/N)

"Up, up! Don't say it here in public, who know they are still on me," - (Y/N)

"Oh, your right. The 'Newspaper of the School club'. Wait, where are they right now?" - (F/N)

"They just came, luckily. Let's continue this talk at home, shall we?" - (Y/N)

They continued their school life like normal and returned home. (F/N) curiously looked at the book that (Y/N) went to retrieve and instantly got confused, took a novel off the shelf and looked at the contents and looked back at the content of the book. Looks at the trees and everywhere and then look back to the book. (Y/N) annoyed and amused asked why (F/N) was doing that.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! I CAN'T EVEN TELL IS THIS EVEN A LANGUAGE?!" - (F/N)

"Of course, you can't read it. It's written in a handwriting only my family understands." - (Y/N)

"...I swear this looks like wingdings but looks like German at the same time, is it a combination of handwriting?" - (F/N)

"That's for me to know and for you to stay out of it." - (Y/N)

"Awww, your as stubborn as that cuckoo clock!" - (F/N)

"Why would a cuckoo clock be stubborn than annoying?" - (Y/N)

(F/N) pulled out her phone and showed them the recording of a cuckoo clock specifically the one that (Y/N) bought for her. For unknown reasons, they never knew that the cuckoo clock's bird can talk like there is a speaker inside the cuckoo clock. Watching the video, (Y/N) laughed instantly because it reminded him of the videos of a toy duck that can talk in China community. It was so stupid and funny that (Y/N) was laughing on the floor already.

(Author: Points to you if you know what I'm talking about fufufu~)

__________________________________________________________________

Author: I have NO EXCUSE FOR THE DELAY, and therefore I shall not make one up. Posting this chapter for Christmas by giving people nightmare with the titles is my forte~

Fun fact: Everytime I was about to do braces, the pandemic hits my home country, so sometimes I'm scared to go to a dentist because of this, my next appointment is in February.

Okay, that the end of today's chapter and MERRY CHRISTMAS for tmr! or HAPPY HOLIDAY for those who doesn't celebrate Christmas, Goodbye, my dear readers!~