Chapter 12 - Silent Monopoly and Close Call

(No One P.O.V)

"I thought you were gonna kill me for a sec-" - (Y/N)

"Why the hell would you think that?" - Germany

"What? You can't blame me when you suddenly pull out something from under the bed like those unexpected killers in the movies!" - (Y/N)

Actually, the thing that Germany pulled out from under the bed is Monopoly as you can see from the title, disclaimer that Author has little experience with Monopoly like very little, I'm mentioning this as someone is fixing the fourth wall.

CRASH!

Light: DAMN IT! I WAS ALMOST DONE TOO!

Okay, back to (Y/N) and Germany, they were wondering how they would play this without making any noise, after a while of thinking they just have a whiteboard and a marker on hand after (Y/N) went to their backpack to retrieve it. Actually to be more specific, Germany was beyond confuse on how (Y/N) just pulled out two whiteboard from their backpack, is it a doraemon backpack? ...Author your bad habit of making something pop out from somewhere is back again-

CRACK!

Light: NARRATOR!?

Shit- be back-

(Later...)

Due to some complications, I will be taking over this chapter at the moment as Light is chasing our usual narrator around, fixing the fourth wall is certainly tough from the way it broke several times, I hope you don't mind my font for this chapter.

So, (Y/N) and Germany started playing Monopoly, it isn't as bad as you think it would because there's no conversation, it's actually doing pretty well. It's the same logic when you are reading this, you technically have an imaginative narrator of your own. Well, two people furiously writing and cleaning the whiteboard while playing Monopoly is certainly unusual, but really, the difference, is that there's no noise at all. The noise of writing markers is in the air thou.

After a while, Russia decided he should check up on Germany and (Y/N). He remembered that Germany said that he will be downstairs soon, but he hasn't yet which peaked Russia interest on what he was doing. He went upstairs and checked Germany's room. No one, very unusual in his opinion, but nothing is really normal around here, if you count Australia's house.

He then opened the guest room door, which wasn't locked for your info, (Y/N) forgot to lock it after Phil left the Guest Room. I could say that Russia walked into a 'writing war' Monopoly? I mean it looks like it and I'm not wrong either. Russia was puzzled as he saw what seemed to be arguing between Germany and (Y/N) as they were holding whiteboards while writing and changing the words on it. Russia officially decided to call this 'Silence Monopoly' in his head, besides the two seemed like they were enjoying them anyway.

Now, that he thought about it, why did the three of them decided to put the Monopoly playset in the Guest Room when they moved here?

For Flashback in this chapter Yang will be in charge.

Flashback

"This house do be looking nice!" - America

"It actually more nicer than I expected." - Germany

"Well, you two, we have to be quick with moving our things in, don't sleep late." - Russia

Later...

"Say America, where are you bringing that Monopoly set to? Aren't you going to put it in your room?" - Germany

"Ye, what Deutschland said." - Russia