Chapter 2 - In Berlin

*Disclaimer Author never went to Germany or Berlin* also
*Authors still questions why they do this again*

Bonus:

Author: F*CK WHY AM I DOING THIS AGAIN?!

OC (Yin): Well you got quarantine again is the reason and you accidentally pick up your habit of writing again.

Author: I did not ask for your FREAKING OPINION. *Proceeds to point a gun at him*

OC(Yin): You might as well be quick with your research then, the spam person is here knocking.

Author: Well no shit, Yin. *continues writing and researching*

(No One P.O.V)

"The weather is still find I guess, albeit the city rains too much" - (Y/N)

[Author: The story takes place in May]

Walking down the shopping street, they can feel that they are... how do you say it? Oh, expensive. Wondering where the museum is, as the online research she made only showed that it was in a museum. At this point, (Y/N) would have pretty much prefer to not find the book than looking through all 170 museum that are in Berlin. Excluding any museums that are not relate to history, there is still 49 left on the list.

"Hmm... anything that would relate to that book that be...Berlin Story Museum in Kreuzberg. Let's try there first, the museums'' description is very close relate to the book since it is also an artefact." - (Y/N)

At midnight, a vampire admittedly thought to themselves that this might be the most obnoxious idea ever. Sure, they went through several things that are weird, but not a day in (Y/N)'s life thought that they would need to break into a museum in a place like Berlin, what a day, this is even more stupid than trying to calm (F/N) down who somehow ended up in the ceiling. Did she touched any of their potions?

*Back at (Y/N)'s house*

"Weeeee" (F/N) drank a no-gravity potion that was supposed to be hidden away in one of the shelf in (Y/N)'s study room.

*Okay, back to the main point here*

"The museum is not too big or to small, I doubt it would take me long." - (Y/N)

Walking around the dark rooms of the museum, (Y/N) makes sure that their footsteps are light and always stay near the shadow. Sure, the museum looks like it has little to no cameras, but you will never know if there is a secret camera in every corner. (Y/N) learned that the hard way after coming across a pigeon in America. How do they make pigeon spies? That question still lingers in their mind to this day, that person training them must have a very good patience before they felt like roasting the pigeon.

"Oh, look there it is- wait..." - (Y/N)

.

..

...

....

"Why the hell is it in a metal safe with a glass window? The number of people trying to observe it must have put their face to the window, how funny, the last person must have been wearing make up." - (Y/N)

Realization dawned on (Y/N) when they saw there was the dirty mark of the makeup on the window, signalling that the janitor hasn't cleaned everything yet, he must have went for a toilet break which explains the cleaning supplies left alone in the other room. (Y/N) has to be quick if this was the case. The case is metal and has a keyhole to it certainly troublesome to the thieves that ever wants to steal the book. Of course, this is not unforeseen for (Y/N) as they came prepared this time, time to bring the 'fire gun' out.

*Later*

'I surely didn't almost burn the whole museum down, and I surely didn't about get the janitor to be fired from this job, AND I surely didn't jumped out a window that was conveniently opened nearby and somehow went unnoticed.' though (Y/N) as they went back to the motel they were staying at.

"Midnight walks at this late of a night, guest?" - receptionist

"Yes, indeed. An old habit of mine that I used to do in my hometown when I couldn't sleep. You could try appreciating the peace and quiet and also the beautiful scenery when you have the chance." - (Y/N)

"Noted, I might take a break once in a while, (Y/N), you sure are an old customer." - receptionist

"R/N, you are a workaholic already, please don't be one that works until six in the morning without taking a break from the laptop, you might get blind at this point." - (Y/N)

"Well, can't promise that. The paper works have been piling up lately. A lot of sketchy business has been going around here." - R/N

"The motel is old, I guess that's why those types will come here for the shits. Goodnight R/N." - (Y/N)

"Guten nacht, (Y/N)" - R/N

*The next day*

'A day to myself, maybe I should go shopping for foods and souvenirs. It has been so long since I came to Germany since the last incident.' thought (Y/N) as they walked along the street after buying the oh so famous sausages that Germany sells for (F/N). The news of the stolen book spread fast like the wild fire. You can't really blame the government since the book was considered an artefact and was found about a week ago. An artefact that has been stolen after a few days of it being announced on the news? Yeah, definitely something to worry about since they don't exactly know what the words on the book is and getting the book stolen this fast is another fact that the book is important.

Oof

"Oh! I'm sorry. I was spacing out for a moment." - (Y/N)

"No nevermind, I was at fault too, I was too busy looking at my phone." - ???

Looking up to the stranger, (Y/N) swears that they almost got scared. The stranger had the German flag as his face. They also took note that nobody around them doesn't seem to notice the stranger's strange appearance. 'He must be using something to disguise himself as a human,' thought (Y/N) thinking curiously about the stranger.

"I have to go, sorry for bumping into you!" - ???

"Same to you, stranger!" - (Y/N)

This strange encounter certainly took a strange turn of events for (Y/N) today. Since the stranger had a country's flag for a face, should they call him a countryhuman? I mean other than the appearance of the flag, they look humanoid after all. (Y/N) can't shake off the feeling that they met somewhere long time ago. It's just a strange feeling, it isn't good nor is it bad. We don't know that yet until later events.

___________________________________________________________

Author: Greetings, my dear lovely readers. It seems that I finally have inspiration and the free time after a lot of procrastination in writing the book since it had a slightly different plot line from the original plot I had in mine and I didn't have the mood or idea on how to continue the part about the museum. Welp, I might or might not work on another chapter this week since I have the whole week of free time since my school gave a week of rest for the students.

Seeya, my dear readers! BYEEEEE

P.S. don't kill meh pls (OvO)

2nd bonus:

Fun fact: I actually made a book cover but It was for the book I first wrote in my first account so I couldn't make it the book cover of this book. Will redraw one next time. :D