Chapter 14 - Meeting New Countries in the Waiting Room

(No One P.O.V)

"Oh, greetings!" - ???

"Oh, hi (Y/N)!" - Phil

There was about 6 people in the room. One which was obvious is Phil, you haven't met the others yet, but you can probably tell who they are from looking at their flag. The one that greeted you first other than Phil was a country with a obvious red and green skin tone and 2 what seems to look like symbols in the form of eyepatches. Was he blind? or was he just hiding his eyes? (Y/N) doesn't know and won't ask, they doubt that it is a question that the man would answer and it would be a personal.

There was another country that has red skin tone but has a white circle on his face with the Nazi symbol on it. The man looked intimidating and was dressed in black but seems to be keeping a close eye on the country mentioned previously. He for some reason looked surprised when he saw (Y/N). Looks like he was here to make sure the country was safe. (Y/N) was thinking if he would count as Germany's father according to history and geography? Maybe, Ger would call him father later.

"My name is Austria Hungary but others call me AH for short. That guy sitting over there is there is third reich or reich for short." - AH

"Vather? I didn't know you would be coming today." - Germany

"Vhat? I need to take care of AH or your grandvather will have my head." - Reich

"Seems like I guessed it right. So, Phil, whose your friends over there?" - (Y/N)

"Oh, this is Thailand!" said Phil as he introduced his friend which has the Thailand flag on it, please don't mistake him as Laos by accident. Apparently when some people first meet Thailand and Laos, a few were confused with the two in terms of appearance.

"สวัสดี!" - Thailand

"And that's Indonesia and my brother Martial!" said Phil as he pointed to another two people. The former has red and white skin tones while the latter looks like the reversed version of Phil, by which I mean the Red and Blue colours on the flags are reversed.

"Hi, hi! I'm sure you heard of me either from Phil or UN. The name's (Y/N). A pleasure to meeting you all." - (Y/N)

"Well, I have to go now. See you later." - Germany

"See ya! Gers!" - (Y/N)

Nothing interesting happened really, it was just (Y/N) getting to know the countries in the room and the others didn't mind it at all and can see why the usual workaholic Germany and grumpy Russia can get along with the white hair human. With them having a fun and outgoing personality even though they secretly an introvert. *AHEM* Yeah, they were shocked when (Y/N) said that their hair was naturally white colour. I mean it is certainly rare to find someone with natural born hair colour that is white. (Y/N) sometimes do find it strange with Reich's behaviour, he didn't looked like the person that would space out much but he was spacing out several times that even AH was commenting him on it.

"Okay, so my first impression to Phil was really weird." - (Y/N)

"How weird?" - Thailand

"I and Germany basically kidnapped him into the Guest Room where I was staying to question him." - (Y/N)

"Yeah, it was surprising to say the least. I mean why would you see a human here anyway?" - Phil

"In terms of usual occurrence, I must say that this would have been quite rare for a human to be in this world." - AH

"Wait, so how exactly did you meet Germany and Russia?" - Indonesia

"Oh, I met them in Berlin when I was there doing some business. They really thought I followed them into a shop or something." - (Y/N)