Chapter 5 - My Eyes Having Problem or Is It You?

(No One P.O.V)

"Oh, Russia sent a picture!" said (Y/N) as they brewed coffee in the kitchen. Not even a minute later, we can see that (F/N) just flew into the kitchen. Yes, you heard me, flew, she just had caffeine earlier while I'm writing this at 8 in the morning and I'm not a morning person. She has been pestering (Y/N) for pictures of the new friends which is, of course, Ludwig (Germany) and Ivan (Russia). (Y/N) couldn't provide her pictures because they don't even take or receive pictures. As God would have it, Ivan sent a picture.

This is the picture just a different P.O.V. (My art)

"Well, they look like normal people to me!" - (F/N)

"Normal people? I swear they look like countries." - (Y/N)

"Maybe the human disguise also works through the camera too...You don't even know what they look like as normal human, huh (Y/N)?" - (F/N)

"I will also bet that you don't know what they look like from my point of view." - (Y/N)

"In order for you not to be suspicious, maybe I could draw out what they look like? I mean what if they come up with the question, 'How's my hair, today?'" - (F/N)

"Hmm, that makes sense. The pencil and papers are on the coffee table, I'll draw what they look like from my perspective later." - (Y/N)

"Ok, captain! Time for my drawing skills!" said (F/N) as she goes back into the living room to draw again. (Y/N) is currently...maybe sleep deprived? There was a school project that (Y/N) missed when they were in Germany, so they had to do the project by themselves about one certain sea animal, small but dangerous, called Glaucus Atlanticus, the more rememberable name is blue sea dragon.

(Author: Fun fact, I actually did a group project on this sea animal in school. Here's a picture of the animal, you might recognized it as its famous on Tik Tok now, I think?)

 Here's a picture of the animal, you might recognized it as its famous on Tik Tok now, I think?)

(Y/N) walked to their study room and took a picture out from one of their main desk's drawer. They always wondered why were they so attracted to the picture. The picture is old as it's yellow now, not like it's black and white colour when it was first taken. The picture showed two people, one who is obviously (Y/N), the other unfortunately the part of the picture that had the face had burned leaving only the body shown and face unknown. They couldn't remember when they took the picture, nor they can remember some parts of their memories. Amnesia, maybe? They couldn't remember, no matter how hard they tried even if they had a good memory.

"(Y/N)! I'm done drawing! Hey, are you zooming out on this picture again?" said (F/N) as she entered (Y/N)'s study room. She always found it strange that (Y/N) would zoomed out on this picture so often, but she couldn't do anything. They did mentioned to her one time, that there is a part of their memories were missing. She always catches them having a longing gaze while looking at the picture. Changing the subject, she handed the drawing of Ludwig and Ivan from her view, but since Ludwig didn't even show his face in the picture, she could only draw Ludwig's face blank.

"This reminds me of that faceless woman folktale from Japan...Oh, so this is what they look like?" - (Y/N)

"Yea, couldn't draw Ludwig, Germany's face thou since it's not shown in the picture." - (F/N)

"Okay, now give the pencil that I will draw them now, since it's easy." - (Y/N)

Two circles, one wearing a hat and the other wearing glasses and has two horizontal line making the face having three section of colours. They don't really have pupils, only eyebrows.

"That easy?! Aww, I feel like I'm being cheated!" - (F/N)

"Yep, indeed that easy to draw! Now, where are we on the subject of telling you my journey to Germany this time?" - (Y/N)

"Hmmm, the part where you still found the makeup on the glass window of the exhibition which you panicked!" - (F/N)

"Yea, certainly I was talking about that part, now..." as (Y/N) was talking away and putting back the picture, the old book they retrieved earlier without anyone touching it like some force is making it move, landing on a certain page, one certainly full of memories.

____________________________________________________________

Author: Haha, should I be concerned that my dear readers will kill me for posting this slowly compared to the other book? Yes. Do I care? No, because it's my fault for posting slowly lol.

By the time, I posted this, It's still 1st of January, so HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope you have a great year in 2022, dear readers~!