The Circus is in Town

It was already morning when Luffy gazed at the water and sighed in contentment.

"That just great we're in the middle of nowhere; where the hell are we anyway?" he grumbled, Luffy looked up and saw a seagull.

"There is an island just north-west from here, if we row we can get there in a few hours" Zoro remained speechless at her resolve.

"Wait minute, how did you know that there is an island there" Zoro asked, Luffy stood silent for a moment then she turn her head toward Zoro smiling innocently.

"I can tell if there are birds, there's bound to be land. Say Zoro, you're once a famous Bounty Hunter didn't you always sail the sea go town to town to hunt Pirates?" she asked.

"I don't have any recollection for calling myself a Bounty Hunter" then bend his backward and stare at the sky.

"I set out to the open sea in search for just one man but I couldn't go back to my own Village, so I didn't have much of a choice but to hunt Pirates to make a living" Zoro explained.

"Oh, I get it…so you just lost, huh" she said innocently which caused Zoro to get up and stomped his foot in anger.

"You didn't have to put it like that" before anything happens the ship jerked because of Zoro's stomp and Luffy's hat flew away, Luffy gasped in fright.

"Oh no, my hat" once Zoro the look on Luffy's face somehow this hat seem precious to Luffy so he followed the hat before it can fly away with the wind and Zoro manage to catch Luffy's hat.

she remembers her promise she holds her hat close to her heart and smiles it fondly, she'll never forget her promise, and she will never forget her role model, her idol, her inspiration, her…Father-figure.

"Hey, Luffy, you're gonna drop that again I thought it was important to you" said Zoro, she placed her hat on its rightful place and grinned.

"It is, thank you"

"Ugh I'm so hungry it's killing me" he groan for the hundredth time, Luffy blinked and giggled.

"Maybe I can surf ahead and see if there is any fish around here" before Zoro can say anything, she already in her giant seashell when out of the blue a giant bird swooped in, took Luffy and carried off.

"WHAT THE HELL GET BACK HERE YOU OVERGROWN BIRD BRAIN AND GIVE ME BACK MY CAPTAIN" he rows and rows as fast as he can to catch up with the bird, not realizing the statement he just said.

In the middle of nowhere, the Tightrope Walking Funan Bros that had been tricked by the girl and has been drifted for some time when they spotted a boat coming their way.

"HEY, WAIT OVER HERE MEN OVER BOARD MEN OVER BOARD" he shouted.

"Great that just what I need, I CAN'T STOP NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO JUMP IN" yelled Zoro as he keeps on rowing and the three men quickly jumped in before he can ram them.

"Wow, I'm impressed that you made on board"

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US" they yelled at him together and then one of them has pulled his sword and pointing at green hair man.

"Stop the boat; we're members of Buggy the Pirate Crew so the boat is ours now"

Bonk

Bang

Blow…they should've done that.

"Hehehehe we're sorry we have no idea you were the greatest Pirate Hunter Zoro, please don't kill us" after the got a good beating the Pirates agrees to row the boat to spare their lives.

"Thanks to you three idiots that I lost sight of my Captain, so keep rowing."
Zoro frowned.

"Y-y-yes, sir" they stuttered in fright, Zoro looked up the sky to see if he can spot Luffy anywhere but knowing her she'll probably going to pull off something when she spot land and hoped she's all right, he mentally slap himself for thinking so…mushy.

The three idiots told him that they raided a merchant ship only to be tricked by a girl that stole their boat and their treasure which make them more than idiots to be fooled by such a lame trick. Then he heard one of the pirates mentioning Captain Buggy.

"Huh, so who's this Buggy person?" Zoro asked.

"EH, you never heard Buggy the Clown?!" the three shocked that this famous Hunter never knew who Buggy is.

"Uhhh, nope." Zoro answered in uncaring tone to him, that is got to be the most ridicules name he ever heard. Buggy the Clown, what kind Pirate name is that? Then one of the Pirates replied.

"He is one of the most ruthless Pirates of the East Blue. Few men have ever   dared go against him because he's eaten one of the Devil Fruits! He he is truly one terrifying man!"

---------------

In Orange Town that once was a peaceful Town but it was wrecked and taken by Buggy's band of Pirates thus the civilians of this town has fled to the other side of the Island because they're too weak to stand up against these Pirate.

So things are quiet around here…well, not really, because a orange haired girl is running for her life, and three men of Buggy's Crew are trying to catch her with a wrathful expression, because she has just stolen the chart of the Grand Line from Captain Buggy.

"Give us that chart back or else!"

"We just stole it and now this girl stole it from us, she's gonna pay!"

"If we don't get that Chart back our Captain won't be too happy!"

"Yeah, he'll kill us with his Devil Fruit power..."

On top of the building, there is a tent with Buggy's flag on top and inside it is Captain Buggy hiding from plain sight and silently waiting for his Crew to return his Chart, but if you carefully you can clearly see he's seething.

"Captain Buggy, there's something high on the sky above the port!" one of his Crew spoke when he spotted a giant bird thing.

"Well, shoot it down"

As a girl kept on running away from those Pirates when a powerful explosion from one of Buggy's cannon shot, they stopped and look up that there something, no, someone is falling from the sky, and it's a girl and she's screaming while falling and then land with loud BANG and smoke surrounds them all.

"What the hell was that!" the girl asked in surprise.

"Is that…A girl fell out from the sky…!" one of the Pirates said in uncertainty.

"Don't be stupid that impossible!"

"Why do these things always happen to me?" as the smoke clears the girl and the Pirates gasped surprisingly to see was, in fact, a girl did fell out of the sky; she got up and swipe away some dust away.

"Well, at least I'm safe and…what just happen was AWESOME" said Luffy.