Vs. Kuro II

"K-Kaya, what are you d-doing here" when Usopp asked Kaya who turned her head away in shame.

"Merry was attacked, he told me everything... I'm so sorry Usopp; I know that you might never forgive me after what I have done, but I cannot believe that…Kl-Klahadore is a Pirate"

"That doesn't matter right now" said Usopp that made Kaya look back at him.

"Why did you come here, didn't I told you to run away?! He wants to kill you, go get out of here while you still can!" Usopp shout at her and Kaya burst into tears and yells.

"I WON'T RUN AWAY WHILE YOU'RE STILL FIGHTING" Usopp was stunned to see Kaya like this, this is the first time he seen her in this state, Kaya's eyes soften and said.

"I won't run away while you're fighting for me…after what I did to you yet you still fight for me like that. why…"

"Lady Kaya, you shouldn't be here, please leave it's dangerous" said Kuro with tone he uses when he was her Klahadore whom she grow to love him as an elder brother, Kaya can feel her soul froze just, but the sound of him and anger boils from within.

"Please stop…STOP THIS AT ONCE, KLAHADORE" Kaya shouts, and somehow Kuro's face has turned into that something that the Black Cat Pirates never saw…he looks heart-broken.

"Merry, told me what you were after…Klahadore, I beg of you if you want my fortune I'll give it all up if you promise to leave and never come back"

"I will gladly accept your offer…however, there is one thing I desired the most" said Kuro, Kaya is confused what more does he want, he'll have the fortune what more does he need? Kuro smiles frighteningly as he adjusts his glasses.

"What I desire is…Peace"

"Peace?" Kaya stuttered perplexedly.

"Yes, the life of a Pirate brought me nothing but trouble. " the look on his eyes that shine like something he found something that he's been looking for.

"I've spent three years to gain the trust of all the Villagers which made me feel unbelievably comfortable" said Kuro as he remember the smiling faces of the people, greeting him with open arm, children smiling and happily playing with him.

"Therefore, I'd like to keep this peace with me forever in my soul" Kaya suddenly understood what Klahadore or Kuro to be correct, really wanted. He wants the whole Village…he wants to make Syrup Village his territory.

"Therefore, I must obtain this peace and your fortune" then he hold his Claw Hand to his subordinates to show Kaya to them.

"My men attack your Village…then" then he points his other Claw Hand to Kaya.

"You will write your will and die, these two terms are absolutely necessary" said Kuro as he made the most freighting face that Kaya ever seen that made her shudder.

"You…are not…Klahadore" she muttered as she reached for her coat and pull out a revolver, and she is pointing at the man who once her friend, Usopp is shocked to see Kaya holding a revolver but her hands are shaking violently, after all Kaya never held a weapon before and she looks afraid to use it. Kuro looks indifferently at Kaya's pathetic attempt to scare him away.

"Leave this Village at once or I will shoot" she stutter a little as keep her aim at shady man.

"Lady Kaya, you're actually pointing your gun…at me" sighed Kuro as if he's hurt.

"Leave this very minute"

"I admit, you've grown these past three years, Lady Kaya" said Kuro softly, Kaya's shaking hands calmed a bit as she recognizes the soothing voice of Klahadore that she knew, the Klahadore she knew who's been like an older brother to her.

" Many things happened in these past three years" he said as he removed his glove.

"Since the time when you'd always lay in bed, crying for your parents who passed away, it's really been quite a while…a long time" Kuro…no, Klahadore smiled ever so softly like she remembers as he adjusts his glasses like he used to. Is this the Klahadore she knows and love?

"The bad and the good times we've spent together" he then he stares at her with his sweet smile.

"K…Klahadore" Kaya is on the verge of tears.

"We spent shopping together; I nursed you when you had fevers, you were so happy listening to anything I'd say…I gave my all…for you" he spoke, Kaya let her tears run freely on her cheeks as her recollecting all the memories that she and he both shared; it was the happiest moments in her life. Klahadore walk to her slowly as he holds out his un-gloved hand till he wrapped his slim fingers around the revolver.

"I have always…yes, always…hating it" the last two words were like hiss of very agitated cat, then Kaya saw Klahadore disappeared and entered the dreadful Kuro.

"Yes, everything I did…I hated it every bit of it" Kaya is so shocked that she lets go of the gun, and more tears run down on pale cheeks like waterfall filled with betrayal and agony. Kuro held the gun and dropped it.

"I, formerly known as Captain Kuro had to keep a smile for a little girl whose nose always sniffled" while he speaks Usopp who still on the ground is seething with anger at traitor who literally broke Kaya's heart, it's unforgivable.

"No matter how much I hated it, I tried hard to make you happy" said Kuro as Usopp turn to glare at the wretched monster that made his blood boil.

"You bastard"

"Can you imagine, my humiliation of those days, CAN YOU IMAGINE ME, THE FORMER CAPTAIN KURO, DOING SUCH THINGS" his cry echo through the slope letting everyone here feel the vibrating anger coming from his mouth.

Usopp had had enough of Kuro's insolence as he dove to get the revolver that, near him, Kuro saw that and watch in mild amusement as Usopp spat angrily at him while aiming his target.

"KURO You-!" then he pulled the trigger but Kuro has already used the Pussyfoot Maneuver and dodged the bullet and putting his Cat Claw on his naked hand at the same time.

"Come to think of it, you still" then to Usopp's surprise Kuro is right behind him and his Cat Claw caged Usopp's face like caged bird.

"You still owe me a punch in the face"

"Usopp!"

But before Kuro can strike at Usopp, Luffy aimed her Venus Hammer at Kuro right in the face, and he fell to the ground.

Jango and the Black Cat Pirates dropped their jaws in disbelief that their Captain.

"Since you hate it so much, I'll give you a hundred more for free!~" Luffy smirked.

---------------
Sorry had to separate the fight.......
Plz comment!