Vs. Kuro III

A terrible silent fell upon them as Captain Kuro lay silently on the ground his suit is completely soaked in water like wet cat, the Black Cat Pirates could not believe their eyes they just witness it, their strong and fearless Captain has bitch slapped by that Straw-Hat girl with one of her water powers, but what surprises them even more that their Captain didn't see it coming.
"Did you see that?"
"Oh man, this is bad this is very bad"
"That Straw-Hat chick has just sent Captain Kuro flying"
"She's done it now; Captain Kuro will be even more pissed than before"
Those whimper and cry from very wimpy Kuro's Crew that these kids have no idea how dangerous their Captain is when he's angry. Kuro remains sprawled on the ground; his glasses are broken and wear the scariest glare of all glares. ("AHHHH~" I screamed as I went to hide behind a rock).
He's sending his glare directly at the girl who dared to punch him in the face, Lara is unaffected by it instead she glared him back as she cracks her knuckles, Kaya looked between Lara and Kuro in utter confusion and bewilderment at the event that happened here when she heard a running footsteps, she looked to see Usopp's friends each holding their weapon, and they suddenly jumped so high.
"The Usopp Pirates has arrived!" they said in unison as they brought their weapons down and smacked Kuro in the face again with a loud bang.

"NO, DON'T" Usopp shouted.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" and Kaya shouted too.

Usopp try to shout to them to stop, but those kids are too preoccupied to listen and start to sweat for they are making Kuro worse than just pissed and the Black Cat Pirates are as pale as ghosts as they watch three stupid kids beating Kuro with kitchen utensils.

"Those rug rats have a death wish" one pirate muttered.

"I SAID STOP IT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'RE YOU DOING! STOP!" Usopp yelled again; finally the kids had stopped beating him and catching their breaths.

"YES! I think he suffered enough" Pepper exclaimed as he took a moment to gaze at the lifeless ex-butler. Jango gritted his teeth and sweating bullets.

"Those idiotic kids have done it now, now Captain Kuro is twice as mad" said Jango and Usopp is tensed.

"Captain, you're actually fighting without us?" Carrot spoke to him.
"Why haven't you told us, we could've helped!" said Pepper feeling hurt.
"Yeah! We're supposed to stick together, Captain!" said Onion, during their bickering, they are unaware a deadly look on Kuro's face is watching them like a predator.

"I don't care! You guys need to get out of here right now" Usopp command them to run but they won't budge.

"No way!" Carrot refuses.
"We won't leave you" said Pepper bravely.
"If we leave you behind, we will never forgive ourselves, and it'll bring dishonor to the Usopp Pirates Crew" Onion exclaimed.

They all showed him that will do whatever they can to aid their Captain with honor and bravery…till that moment ended when they felt a cold air hit on their skins when Kuro got up, and their bravery and honor have turned into fear when they saw the cold look on his face and really scary weapon. Kuro pushed his glasses up when glass shattered instantly then he frowns angrily and turns his head toward those kids with a dark look making them screamed as their eyes bugged out.

"You idiots! Don't scream just run!" Usopp howls at them but Pepper, Onion and Carrot are just proceed to scream some more as Captain Kuro walk close to them, they thought they were going to die but he didn't when he walked past them and went straight to Usopp instead and kicked him in the gut.
"Usopp!"

"Captain!" Once Kuro feels satisfied he turns his attention to Lffy.
"My my that some power you got there young lady, tell me something, did you happen to eat a Devil Fruit that grant you this power?" he asked.