Vs. Kuro I

"JANGO, EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

"W-w-well you s-see…you said that these ki-kids wouldn't be a pro-problem" Jango stuttered.

"Yes, I did…I knew they would come and try to stop us…but what I did not understand that you fools would all be so useless" Kuro yells with raging fury.

"I-I we…I" Jango try to explain to his Captain the situation they were in when Sham spoke.

"Who are you calling useless?"

"How dare you speak so ill to us" even Buchi is facing up his Captain.

Zoro gaze on the Nyaban Brothers to see they clicking their claws together in threatening manner and they to snarl angrily at their Captain, Zoro, commented in his mind either those two are really brave to stand up to their Captain or do they want to die that bad.

The duo then commented on how they plundered countless Villages while Kuro was fooling around as a butler.

As Sham and Buchi are getting close to Kuro, the Captain begin to move his feet in fast pace and tapping so lightly on the ground as if he didn't touch it, Sham and Buchi are grinning like wild fiends with thirst of blood as they finally got close to Kuro, and then they slash at Kuro. However, Kuro disappeared into thin air.

Zoro and Luffy were stunned at the dark man's swiftness, and he's even more stunned when Captain Kuro appeared before him, his back facing Zoro and on his hands is coated with furred gloves and ten blade katanas that look like long cat claws.

"When did he get behind them?…and that weapon" Zoro muttered, Sham and Buchi are frozen in shock, then again they're not supposed to be surprised, they knew how fast their previous Captain was almost as if he's teleporting himself in lightning speed.

"Who…did you want to kill?" Kuro asked as he crossed his arms and clinking his blades together, both Sham and Buchi got pissed by his mockery and turn around to strike him again but Kuro disappeared again like ghost. Jango watched the deadly display played in front of him and mumbled to no one.

"There no doubt about it, it's his Pussyfoot Maneuver technique" unaware to Jango that Nami had just heard his Captain's skill.

"The…Pussyfoot Maneuver" Nami whispered, Sham and Buchi are keeping in high alert for any sign of Kuro but prove to be difficult since his move is super-fast and hard to point out where he is because his speed is about a hundred meters in four to five seconds, so it makes it hard for the Nyaban Brother to see where he is; even Zoro has a hard time to find him which made him irritated.

Not moment too soon that Captain Kuro finally emerged from his vanishing act right behind the Nyaban Brother holding them captive using his ten katanas way too close to their faces like caged animal. Sham and Buchi didn't dare to move, but their body tremble uncontrollably at the sight of the dreaded blades that send thousands of Marines and Pirates to death.

"Hmm, you're right…I'm not as fast as I used to be" said Kuro darkly making the Nyaban Brothers cry like children, Nami gasped at the sight and thought.

'I can't believe it; Zoro had trouble with them using one sword, yet he easily…' Zoro may have his monstrous strength and incredible precision but compare to Kuro; he may lack the strength, but he has high level speed and agility that he cornered the Nyaban Brothers before they can blink.