Enter Usopp!

Nami frowned deepen by minute as she looks around the situation that they are in; she knows that the Grand Line is also called the Pirate's Graveyard, the ocean itself is treacherous that no one can survive for one day on the Grand Line, even though both Luffy and Zoro are strong that doesn't there strong to survive on their own.

"There's no way we can get to the Grand Line in our condition" she spoke in a serious tone, both Zoro, who was laying opened his eyes when heard Nami and Luffy whom her sitting on a figurehead, legs crossed and eating the core of the apple.

"You're right, I know we can't use these tubs of boats. We need a real ship if we are to sail the Grand Line. We need a real vessel as soon as possible." Luffy said as Nami smiled, happy that the girl knew their situation.

"And some Sake would be nice too" Zoro spoke then his face got hit by an apple thrown by one very ill-tempered red-head.

"Is that all you think about?" Nami asked Zoro.

"This is no laughing matter. 'sigh' If we head south, there's small inhabited island. It would be best to find good ship there" Nami exclaimed as she looks at the map.

"Ahh~ finally let's gets some meat!" Luffy yells as she throws her arms up in the excitement.

"And some Sake too" Zoro added.

"Why am I even bothered to talk to both of you anyway?" Nami sighed.

"Beats the heck out of me." Luffy smiled as Zoro laughed.
------------
Nami, Luffy, and Zoro finally made it to the island after sailing for days.

"It's been a while since I've been on land" said Zoro stretching his back.

"Ah, so the Village is further down that way, right Nami?" Luffy asked as she stare at the rocky slope that would lead to Syrup Village.

"Yes, although it's just a small Village, let's hope to find a good decent ship to get to the Grand Line." said Nami as she read her map and then out of the blue.

As Zoro yawned, he heard a rustling from the bushes; he swiftly put his hand on his katana.

"Be careful, we're not alone" muttered Zoro, and Luffy got excited.

"Where?" she asked as she looked around.

Then several Pirate flags emerged from the bushes surrounding the Straw Hat Crew.

Then they heard some laughing; they look up to see a boy with a long nose smirking at them with Pirate flag next to him, Luffy gasped in surprise and shock.

"Wait is that guy…?"

"I'm the Captain of the great Usopp Pirates and you three are trespassing in my territory, I strike fear in the heart of the citizen just for mentioning my name as Captain Usopp. Now, behold and beware as my eighty million men will crush like little bug if you don't leave!" said Usopp with much arrogance and overconfident as the flags around him flails proudly them, but Nami wasn't enthralled at all.

"It's a lie" she said bluntly.

"Oh no, she saw right through it" his smug demeanor just melted and changed into panic when he was discovered.

"See, he even said it" said Nami pointing that she is right, but Usopp cannot let her win, so he comes up with another lie.

"Okay, so eighty million men might be a bit exaggerating but I have much strong and powerful crew that still can beat you" and to prove his point the flags started to shake by Carrot, Onion, and pepper hiding in the bushes but Nami saw right through it again.

"I see only three of them"

"AHH~ SHE FOUND US, RUN!" and then those funny looking kids runs off to their Village leaving Usopp alone.