Slope Counterattack

That night, Usopp is discussing with Luffy, Zoro, and Nami about his plan to stop the Black Cat Pirates from invading his Village.

"Listen, they're planning to attack the Village tomorrow morning from this very coast" said Usopp as he and the others walk on the slope.

"However, this is the only route that leads to the Village, the rest are cliffs, there's no other way to attack. In other words, if we hold them firm to this slope the Village won't be attacked" Usopp described his plan.

"That sounds simple" said Luffy.

"Talking's easy, but we'll need true strength for the battle. What're you guys capable of?" he asked.

"Slicing" Zoro

"Attraction" Luffy

"Stealing" Nami

"And I'll be hiding"

"YOU WILL BE FIGHTING!" they all yelled.

It would be the perfect plan........

If Usopp recalled there was ANOTHER slope!

They had to rush to fight!

Though there were complications.

Usopp and Nami got to the other slope but they were having a tough time as the Pirates headed up the slope as Usopp was on the ground in pain.

"…damn it…please, leave this Village alone…leave my Crewmates alone…leave Kaya alone, they didn't deserve this…" then by some miracle the Pirates that ran toward his Village are now, flying back to where they started it, Usopp gawked at the sight of it.

Even Jango and Nami gawked as well, a minute ago they were charging like ravish wild dogs ready to attack and then the next thing happen they are flying back to where they started, right back to the bottom of the slope. Jango flushed with irritating fury and gaze up and see who is responsible for this? Nami was looking down at the groaning Pirates before she looks up, and she relaxes when she sees who it was.

Monkey D. Luffy, and Roronoa Zoro arrived in time to save the day.

"It's about damn time" Nami mumbled.

"What's all the ruckus?" said Zoro, bandana already tied around his head and his sword on his shoulder.

"How should I know? I'm still pissed off." said Luffy.

"NAMI, HOW DARE YOU TRAMPLE ME DOWN THE SLOPE!"

"USOPP, YOU IDIOT! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME, WHICH WAY WAS NORTH!" both glared at Usopp and Nami while Captain Jango stares at them skeptically.

"Who in the world are they?"

-----------------

Meanwhile, outside of Kaya's mansion, Captain Kuro is sitting on the stairway patiently waiting for his Crew to show up but it's been over an hour and not a single one of them has made their appearance.

"They're late. Those fools, they should clearly understand what'd happened if my plan were to be disturbed" he said as he got up from sitting, and wrathful looking glare thinking about his incompetent men.

"Have they forgot what happen if they dare to fail my plan?…I will kill them all" once he decided he had enough of waiting, he grabbed his bag where he keeps his weapon and walk down to the North Slope.

Unknown to Captain Kuro, he was being watched by one of Usopp's fateful Crew, Onion currently hiding behind and tree and watch the scary butler walks away to whatever he's going, as he sees the look on his face something dreadful and bad is going to happen and to give him the cold shiver.