Chapter 69

Y/N'S POV 

 After class, I immediately hold Tzuyu's hand to go out and buy a new phone. 

 Ayoko rin kasing maisturbo at bumili ng phone during our date, since dapat focus lang sa kanya at hindi sa ibang bagay. 

 " You owed me a food Bae Y/n. " Tzuyu said while glaring, and I just laugh at her. 

 " Sure, gusto mo ilakad pa kita kay Sana eh. " She furrowed her brows and look at me deadly. 

 " By the way, alam na ba nila Jihyo to? " Tzuyu ask while we are walking, exiting the Campus of University. 

 " Yes, 1 hour kasi siya sa office niya that's why it's our free time. " I explained to her and proceed to ride a taxi to not waste the time. 

 THIRD PERSON OF VIEW 

" Oh bat nagmamadali yung mga yon? Akala ko ba magchchismisan pa tayo sa rooftop? " Nayeon ask when she notices Tzuyu and Y/n immediately running outside. 

 " Bibili ata ng phone, she mentioned it lately eh. " Dahyun response and fix her stuffs. 

 Mina tries to hide her smile in fact that Y/n will buy a new phone just to play with her. 

For her, it's so sweet and adorable at the same time, since it was their Ace Student who's melting because of her. But Sana, who's also fixing her stuffs, notice the penguin's smile, which is rare since it was ear to ear. 

 " I know you are very excited, but you are too obvious, Mina-yah. " Sana stated and grin to her. 

 " Well, it's not bad to feel it naman diba? And besides, naghehesitate parin ako sa damit na pinili mo. " She utter and pout at the latter. 

 " Aissh bat ba ang cute cute mo? Kung wala lang Chou Tzuyu na dumating sa buhay ko, ikaw na hinarot ko. " Sana said with a flirtatious smile while pinching Mina's cheek. She found it adorable anyway. 

 " Seryuso ba narinig ko? HAHAHAHAHA! "Jeongyeon burst into a laugh, making the others gain their attention. 

 " Ay hindi Jeongyeon, joke time kaya tayo. " Sana sarcastically stated, and get her stuffs. 

 The penguin just chuckled on their interaction and after that, they proceed to go to rooftop and wait the rest of their friends. 

 ROOFTOP 

 " Arat arat mp rank tayo!" Momo exclaimed and start to open the app on her phone. 

 " Na naman? " Nayeon reacts with her face frowning. 

 " I thought si Mina lang addicted when it comes to playing games pero ito rin palang isa." Sana scoffed while taking a selfie on her phone. 

 " Still I love jokbal parin no. " Momo whined and tap Dahyun's shoulder which is besides her. 

 " Mag-online ka na Dah, ikaw rin Mitang! " Momo said and look at the latter who's in front of her.

 " Ayoko, kayo muna. " Mina said smoothly and close her eyes, she's thinking if she's going to text Y/n or not, but she knows why the latter leaves immediately. 

 " Eh? Gamer sa COD first time huminde? " Momo said while in shock state right now. 

 " Ganyan talaga epekto ng isang Bae Y/n." Nayeon tease her too. 

 While on the other side which is Y/n and Tzuyu who's done on buying phone, strolling right now since they are hungry. 

 " Dahyun texted me, we should buy takuyaki for them. " Tzuyu said as she put her phone back to her back.