Chapter 74

Y/N'S POV

When the sunrise hits my face, I force myself to open my eyes. I wanted to go back to sleep to forget what happened the night before, but then I heard a voice and groaned.

" GOOD MORNING, Y/N! " Dahyun greeted me with full energy, but I simply ignored her presence and closed my eyes again.

" Yah! Malalate tayo ano ba!! " She yelled at me and shook my body, causing me to wake up in order for her to stop.

" But I don't want to see her. " I blurt out with no emotion at all.

" For a while.. " I added and sigh.

I really want to be alone, and I just want to tell them that, but I guess I'll have to go to school and accept the fact that she will never be mine.

" But you need to face it, right? We're curious as hell what happened last night pero hindi ka namin pipilitin na magkwento. " Jeongyeon appeared suddenly, made me confused.

They're already dressed in school uniforms, and the only thing I notice is that they're all here except for my sister.

" W-wait, you're here? " I asked them and they just nodded.

" If I were you kikilos na ako bago pa tayo masarahan ng gate. " Tzuyu stated that making me rush my routine, forgetting that I'm broken last night.

THIRD-PERSON POINT OF VIEW

When they arrive on campus, Y/n goes straight to the cafeteria to get breakfast because she forgot to eat.

When they saw Y/n with her neutral expression again, a lot of students became agitated.

" Asahan na nating cold Y/n na naman makakasama natin.. " Dahyun blurted out while watching their friend buying some foods.

" Alam niyo dapat pala 'di muna natin pwenersa si Y/n na pumasok.. " Chaeyoung stated and look at the entrance of cafeteria.

" Why? " Jeongyeon asked and follow what Chaeyoung's saw.

" Alright, I get it na.. " Jeongyeon mumbled and immediately go to Y/n, being followed the rest.

" Are you done na ba? " Tzuyu asked and receive a nodded from Y/n which made them soften.

They have no idea what happened, and they have no right to judge someone, so they will wait for Y/n to open up about what happened.

Y/n was confused when she noticed they weren't going to the classroom but to the Club office.

'Why a lot of people made me confused as hell?' She thought as she entered the office.

There are no students or teachers in this room, only Chaeyoung, the Vice President of SSG.

"I made a letter that you are going to help me here in a whole day," the latter stated before sitting on her designated table.

" Eh?! " Y/n react and walk in front of her.

" You don't have to naman and besides, how I participate in the class kung andito ako? There's recitation, quiz and activities- " Chaeyoung cut her off and hand a paper.

" Your still excuse and no matter what, you're going to help me here. Mas maganda na 'to kaysa sa naman kinukulong mo sarili mo. " She stated and proceed to focus on the task, but hearing what Y/n said made her stop and sigh.

" Pero matagal naman na akong nakakulong, so why not? "

Meanwhile, from the other side.

Mina never says anything, but she still hangs out with her friends. She felt bad for Y/n because she wouldn't let the latter speak, but the longer she stays, the more it hurts.

She had no choice but to make a move. Similarly, she did not open up, but they already know how much it hurts. No one asked her about what happened the night before, but instead they did their best to make the penguin smile, even if it was only for a moment.

As they entered the cafeteria, she heard Momo's gasp, which caused her to look up, and she saw Y/n with her friends, who had lost their expressions. She knew it was her fault, but she had nothing to do right now, and if she saw herself, one of them would probably cry.

All she can think about right now is hoping that Y/n will read the letter she left before fleeing.

But Y/n hasn't opened it since the morning, and she really wants to throw it away, but she can't because she loves Mina and this thing is too precious to throw away.

Whatever it is, she is certain that this is the solution to her confusion, but she is not prepared. To be honest, she hates herself right now for being a coward; she wants to see Mina, but her friends do something that prevents them from seeing each other.

They said it was for her good, but they had no idea how much she missed Mina.

But still, she's hurt inside, so maybe this will make her feel better for a while.

....

Flashback

Mina suddenly holds her chest after dancing their masterpiece for the upcoming event. Her breath became slower, but Momo was unaware because she was in front of the latter, and she was preoccupied with drinking water.

" M-momo... " She stutteringly called out to her partner, slowly kneeling because she couldn't take it any longer.

" Mina-- EH?! " When she notices the latter's condition, she almost coughs while drinking water.

She rushes over to her and grabs her hand, guiding her back with a worried expression.

" M-mina?" She only knows how to eat, but she's at a loss for what to do in this situation.

" I c-can't breathe..." were the last words Mina heard before collapsing on the ground.

And when Nayeon enters the room, her confusion transforms into an adrenaline rush because Mina is unconscious.

As soon as they told Jihyo, they rushed her to the hospital and called her parents.

And the shocking news caused them to cry. The latter did not inform them of her condition for a long time, but they understand her.

Mina has a reason; she doesn't want her friends to be concerned, so she kept it to herself and her family only, but they now know.

Because secrets will be uncovered, the truth will come forth.

....

"Are you okay, dear?" Mr. Myoui asked her daughter as he combed her hair.

Mina just hummed and continued reading the book that Y/n suggested to read. She adores it and extremely grateful to Y/n.

" I know you're not, but you know you're brave, my love." She hugged her daughter and kneeled in front of her.

"Did you tell her to wait?" he questioned softly.

"I can't tell her dad, but I'm hoping she read my letter. " Mina gave a weak smile and hugged her father, trying hard not to cry.

"Don't worry, your mom and I will do our best to find the best solution for you, I know you're going through a lot and you choose not to tell her, right? " She nodded and looked down at their photograph from that night.

" I just don't want her to worry, that's all," Mina said, wiping her tears away.

" I understand, but I hope she understands your decision," Dad says.

"I hope so," she said, looking up at the sky. It had been a cloudy day.

'No matter what happens, I hope you can still wait for me Y/n..'

Hello, I apologize for waiting. I'm studying for finals, so I hope you understand. I adore you all, and don't forget to vote.

By the way, MAMA 2021 is coming, so don't be a lazy idiot and vote on the website, okay? Fighting!