Chapter 50

THIRD PERSON POV

" What's happening ba? Anong gamot daw? " Nayeon bombarded after the three lost on their sight.

They gazed upon to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who has no idea what's going on.

" Sorry guys wala rin kaming alam gaya niyo. " Chaeyoung cleared it.

Most of them, sighs and others mentally facepalm, thinking what's going on.

" Maybe I should buy some medicine kit before they go back here... " Jihyo.

" I'll go with you. " Tzuyu and Sana said in unison as they look at each other and look in other direction.

" Eh? " Nayeon said as she tilt her head to the two.

" Perhaps are you having a LQ or what?? " Momo ask innocently while munching her jokbal.

" We're not even close to be like that.. " Tzuyu stated.

" So.. you want to be close with me huh? " Sana grin as her seductive smile appears.

Sana is being sanake as always.

" In your dreams. " Tzuyu respond and cross her arms while rolling her eyes.

Jihyo was smiling, knowing the two can be a cute couple in the future.

" Snake is attacking again. " Nayeon said.

" Yah! I'm not snake how dare you bunny?! " Sana exclaimed but the latter only laugh at her.

While Chaeyoung and Tzuyu watch the two bombaring words to each other.

" sTaph na mga flirty! Sana and Tzuyu, come with me and kayo Nabong, magluto na kayo ng dinner natin today... " Jihyo.

" What?! I'm not flirty! I'm just being friendly- " Sana protest but cut off by Momo who's pursuing her index finger on her lips.

" JOKBAL MAMA JIH AH! " Momo said while pushing the three to go outside since wala ng patutunguhan ang pag-uusap nila.

And besides, gutom na si Momo that's why she do that to those three latters.

" So... marunong ba kayong magluto? " Nayeon asked the two since sila sila na lang ang naiwan sa bahay ni Mina.

Chaeyoung and Momo look to each other while shrugging their heads to Nayeon making her to face palmed right now.

" Mukhang mayayari kami kay Jihyo.. " Nayeon mumbled to herself and sighed.

MINA'S POV

When we're already here at Y/n's house, Dahyun suddenly go outside to knock their gate but before she do that.

The gate opens revealing Y/n's who still wore her uniform but messed and her lip is broken seems like someone else who punch her and her face has a wound.

Who did this to her?

Why?

I know it was related to her family problem but it's too much pain to see her like that.

She's wearing an emotionless expression not minding her wounds all around on her face.

I want to hug and comfort her but Dahyun is already there. Keep hugging her tightly and combing her hair.

I want to do it to her as a friend who can lean by her side but who am I just to her?

I'm a rival, the one and only rival to her.