Chapter 23

Y/N'S POV

After watching their practice, they received a good comments and compliments from Dahyun and as they turned to me.

I took secretly glances on my rival penguin in a seconds and give them a thumbs up that made them jump in happiness.

They've never expected that I'm giving them a thumbs up like that cause they know that I've usually ignored it and they used to be it always.

We reached the gym and eat what food Tzuyu ordered earlier for us.

" Bat ang tagal niyo? " Tzuyu asked.

I take a bit on the steak and carefully swallow it.

" Oo nga, kakainin ko na sana yung food niyo..sayang. " Jeongyeon said and click her tongue.

" Well ~ pinanood lang namin yung dance practice nila Momo.." she said with a smile as her cheeks blushing instantly.

" Andun si Nabong? " Jeongyeon blurts immediately that made my brow raised in a while.

Interested on bunny huh?

Dahyun chuckled.

" Wala.. " Dahyun shortly replied.

" Buti napilit mong manood yan? " Tzuyu asked as she glance on me and go back to Dahyun's gazed.

Yeah, she's asking about me blah blah

" Hinatak ko kasi siya and wala siyang choice since hawak ko ng mahigpit ang braso niya.. " Dahyun explain and take a drink on her water bottle.

" If I'm not mistaken, it's not a solo performance.." Jeongyeon said.

" Ahh yeah, it's a duo and she's with Mina ~ " Dahyun stated.

I was about to bite the steak but their heads turn around on me while showing their teasingly and annoying face that made me stop from eating.

I raised my one brow and look each one of them.

" What? " I said annoyed.

" Kaya pala easy to hatak lang si Dahyun.... " Tzuyu said with teasing smile towards to me.

" Wait- I don't even know na nandun din siya- " I automatically pause and face palm on realizing what I just said to them.

I'm too defensive you know?

Tzuyu widen her eyes same as Dahyun and Jeongyeon.

They're all surprised on what I've been said that made me gulp and feel nervous right away.

" Tsk. Defensive much? Ayaw na lang umamin.. " Jeongyeon said with a smirk made my eyes rolled.

" Aminin ang alin? " I asked them with my brows being furrowed.

" Na pumayag kang manood kasi andun siya, right? " Jeongyeon asked me as she wiggle her brows.

" I've told you, I don't even know that she will be there..." I protest.

" But you know na dancer siya seems in the first place, dapat tumanggi ka na but instead of doing that, you just go with the flow to Dahyun... " Tzuyu stated confidently.

I groaned in frustration that made them chuckled.

Are they trying to say na gusto kong mapanood si Mina?

I hated to admit but it's a yes, she's a good dancer though..

I sighs nung maalala ko na naman yung araw na napanood ko siya, pansamantala niyang napakalma ang isip kong gulong gulo na.

" Okay guys she admitted that! She's not even denying it. " Jeongyeon exclaimed cheerfully as I totally face palmed with a disgust gazed at her.

Can I excuse that I'm just busy on my own thoughts for a seconds?

- Time Skipped -

I'm here at the restaurant with Irene-ssi, she invited me to go here for a dinner since she's too lazy on cooking.

I'm still wearing my uniform and didn't get a chance to change since she texted me and go here immediately after the class.

" So how's your day? " Irene started as she take a bit on her steak.

" Wala ka na bang ibang tanong? Nakakairita na yang tanong mo, paulit ulit. " I said rudely and focusing on eating my food.

I heard her chuckles that made me look up.

" So... how's your day with Mina? You didn't told me na both of you are representatives for the quiz bee.." She said and I'm not surprised on that.

I'm planning not to tell her abot this but I have no choice since Mina was there's on our house before.

" You waited for me to caught you.." She added.

" Actually, I don't want you to know it... besides, you're gonna tell this about to our parents once they're here. " I stated and sip on my drink.

" I'm sorry about that, I want you to know them what efforts you have so that they'll know you're doing your best... " She said with a concern voice.

" But they aren't proud, so don't you dare to say this about the quiz bee thingy cause they're not appreciated me at all. " I said deeply but still wearing a poker face.

She just nodded and a silence surrounds us, as we both focus on eating the food infront of the table.

.....

Sorry for short updates :( I'm not yet done on my activities right now. Enjoy!