Chapter 10

Y/N'S POV

Pagpasok namin sa library, hinarap ko siya ulit na ikinagulat at ikinaatras niya bigla.

" Ako ng maghahanap sa English Literature, Mathematics, and History books...the rest ikaw ng bahala... " I said.

" Okay.." she softly response and nodded.

Then nagstart na akong pumunta sa mga shelves kung saan mahahanap yung mga books.

I'm trying hard to search if the topics are related on the table of contents so it wasn't hard later on if we started on reviewing.

As my phone vibrates, I put back the book to it's shelves and answer Dahyun's called.

" Napatawag ka? " I asked with a low voice since I'm here at the library.

Dahyun : Nasa gym kami, asan ka? If I'm not mistaken excuse rin kayo diba?

" Library.  " I shortly replied.

Dahyun : Hmm.....with your one and only rival right?

" Yeah. "

Dahyun : Yah! Be nice on her okay? Papaluan talaga kita ng bola sa mukha tamo....

" Oo na nga diba? Ang dami niyo ng nagsasabi sakin na be 'nice on her huh?' Nakakasawa na... "

Dahyun : *chuckled* by the way Congratulations nga pala! Hindi ka na mabubugbog ng parents mo later..

" Bastos. " well she was the one who only knows about my parents.

Dahyun : *chuckled* I love you too ~ review well! I hope you get along with your beloved Minari- 

I just end the call and put it on my pocket as I get a book again.

For sure kung hindi ko pa enend call yun, kung ano ano na naman sasabihin niya which is non sense.

Ibabalik ko na sana yung libro ng may makapukaw ng atensiyon ko na nasa kabilang side lang ng shelf na tinatayuan ko.

I don't know why but I'm dumbfounded staring at her sideview looks who's busy on flipping pages of the books while pursuing her lips to itself.

Yeah, I'm such an idiot and guess what?

I'm staring to my one and only rival..

Myoui Mina..

I never thought that she was pretty gorgeous especially when I saw her right now with her side view look, her pretty eyes, her cute moles that perfectly fits on her face, her pointed nose and her soft lips--

" You're drooling.. " I almost frozed when someone's caught me by mesmerizing her face and it was....

Minatozaki Sana..

I blinked nth times as I realized what just literally happened. I felt embarrassed and my face heated up as I avoid my gazed to her.

" Omo ~ omo ~ I just caught someone who's staring to my bestfriend ~ " she sang as she giggles on my reaction.

As I felt my face more reddish right now.

" W-what are you doing here? " I stuttered with the frowned expression on my face.

I mentally face palmed because I'm stuttered.

" Don't forget that we're here in the library so why you gonna asked me like that? " She asked while wearing a teasingly smile.