Chapter 51

Y/N'S POV

My mind can't work right now after what happened. It looks like I'm traumatized but no, I used to be like this before.

It really hurts both physically and mentally but I'm became dense to the wounds that I got from my Dad right now.

I don't care, all I want to do is to know what's happening and save Irene-ssi from him but she keep saying that it would be fine even though it's not.

I'm hoping she dodge those attacks came from my Dad.

" You should rest Y/n.... " Dahyun whispered to my ear, making my senses go back.

She already knew what's going on so she didn't ask me and keeps me comforting while we're still on the way.

I've notice that there is someone who keeps glancing on me as I look at the reflection of the front mirror and caught Mina but she immediately avoid mine.

Wait- what?!

She's here?

My eyes widen and don't know how to react deep inside.

My heart skip a bit for a while as there is something on my tummy that I don't explain what is it.

I don't know how to face her with my situation, I'm such a mess and weak right now.

I shut my eyes close and sighs while resting on to Dahyun's shoulder.

I wondered why she didn't-

Nevermind, as if she's willing too.

-Time Skipped-

I thought we're going to Dahyun's house but it seems like it's unfamiliar to me.

Who owned this house much be rich, it's really big, bigger than our house and it's quiet neat.

" OMG Y/n! " Sana exclaimed and run towards to me.

She looks worried and keep checking on me, not minding we're few inches apart which made me force to blush.

What the-

" Y/n, I'll treat your wounds let's go- " Sana was cut off when the others run towards to me.

Still, Dahyun and Jeongyeon was still on my side since I'm weak to walk by my own.

" No, I won't let you Sanake the snake, you're such a flirty dangerous while treating our wounds before! " Nayeon stated while looking at our direction.

Before Sana could spoke, Jihyo did it first.

" She's right Sana, feel ko mas lala kapag ikaw gumamot kay Y/n. " Jihyo.

Sana whined cutely and pout her lips, making me chuckle.

They look at me confused with agape on their mouth.

" Y-you laugh? " Jeongyeon asked, still surprise on me.

Coz it's barely to see me laugh or chuckle around them that's why they're shocked right now.

" Chuckled only. " I cleared it.

We decided to go inside but while they're keep fighting who's going to treat my wounds and my mind still confused who owned this house.

" It seems you're not okay but I want to ask you parin, Y/nn.. " Jeongyeon said softly while gripping my waist, guiding me to walk.

I just nodded and forced to smile since I don't want them to worried too much.

But I'm thankful they're one call away.