Chapter 18

Y/N'S POV

*knock knock*

" Come in. " I said as I keep eyeing to my laptop.

More 15 questions and matatapos na to...

The door opens and reveal Irene-ssi who's holding a 2 cup of americano coffee.

She get a chair and sit besides me as she place my coffee on the study table.

" Yan ba yung dahilan kung bakit 12am ka na natulog kagabi? " She asked and take a look, closer to my laptop.

I just nodded and take a sip on my coffee that she brought for me.

" Thanks sa coffee.. " I said and focus on typing some questions again.

She rest her back to the chair and busy on touching her phone.

" Nga pala...kamusta yung date kahapon? Kayo na ba? " She suddenly asked that made my eyes widen and looked at her, sending death glare.

She chuckled on my reaction.

" Anong date pinagsasabi mo? Parang sira ampota.. " I said as I mumble the last word and focus to my laptop.

I just heard her chuckles.

Konti na lang, matatapos na.

Suddenly, her eyes laid on the notebook that besides on my laptop. I'm taking a look of it before creating questions.

She snatch the notebook and take a look closer.

" Yah! " I half shouted at her.

She looked confused at the notebook.

" Hindi mo to sulat....masyadong maganda.. " She said, giving me a suspecious look.

" What the- hindi yan akin okay? " I clearly said as I snatch it to her hands and continue working.

" Atchaka pwede ba Irene-ssi? Huwag mo muna akong isturbuhin ng matapos na ako dito... " I said while wearing a serious face.

" Shungit naman ~ " she said while pouting and pinch my cheeks.

I groaned in frustration as she immediately get out and heard her giggleness.

" Maybe I should ban Irene-ssi on entering here so I can focus more... " I said to myself as I click the enter for the next question.

10 minutes later....

" FINALLY! " I exclaimed while stretching my arm to the air.

After printing the test reviewer, I place it inside the white folder so it can be presentable.

It's 11:00am to be exact, tamang tama nagugutom na ako.

I take a bath and wear tshirt and short together with converse shoes.

Nagtext si Irene-ssi na may susunduin daw siyang friend kaya umalis na siya agad and sa text na lang dinaan ang paalam since busy ako sa paggawa ng test paper.

Since may load naman na ako, I replied to her na kakain na ako sa restaurant since nagugutom na ako.

Nagreply naman siya na itext ang location ng restaurant para daw sabay sabay na kaming maglunch and para daw mameet ko na yung friend.

Syempre gamit ang japanese bike na gift sakin ni Irene-ssi before, yun yong ginamit ko on the way sa restaurant na pupuntahan ko.

Sa sobrang pagmamadali ko dahil sa gutom, phone and wallet lang nadala ko pati na rin yung reviewer na nilagay ko sa paper bag para habang naghihintay, makakapagreview pa ako.

Sayang, masaya sana roadtrip ko kung naka-airpods ako tapos tamang kinig lang ng music tapos kdrama feels with matching pa-slowmo pa.

As I reached the fancy restaurant, I park my bicycle and checked my paper bag if complete ba yung nasa loob.

Okay...walang labis, walang kulang.

THIRD PERSON POV

Nagpareserve ng table si Y/n and sinabi sa waiter na later on, darating na ang mga kasama niya at oorder agad.

So while waiting, she decide to review para hindi sayang sa oras. Kahit medyo maingay, she manage to focus since nakasanayan niya na yung ganitong routine.

Later on....

" Y/N!!!! " a familiar voice appeared that Y/n caught her attention.

She immediately run to Y/n and hug her like long time no see but the truth is, they saw each other a while ago.

" Ano ba yan Irene-ssi! Bakit kailangan mong sumigaw? Nakakahiya ka ~ " Y/n said with frown expression.

She smacked Y/n's shoulder and sit besides her sister.

" Kinahihiya mo na ako? " She whined while pouting.

Y/n chuckles on her sister's reaction.

" Itigil mo nga yan, para kang nagpapacute na gurang...hindi naman bagay. " She said that made Irene smacked her.

" Aww naman Irene-ssi...." She groaned cutely that made her sister pinched her cheeks.

Y/n glared to her that made her sister stop on mashing her cheeks.

" Okay ~ okay ~ baby girl oorder na tayo...I know naman na kanina pa putak ng putak yang tummy mo. " She said with giggleness and called the waiter.

They ordered samgyeopsal, kimchi bokkeumbap, jokbal and spicy noddles.

........

Btw, I'm sorry for late updates, I'm not feeling well this passed few days...

Enjoy!