Chapter 53

THIRD PERSON POV

" I've told you! There is something between- " Sana exclaimed but cut off when Nayeon slap her shoulder.

" Ouch! That's hurt! " She said and whined while massaging her shoulder.

" Tangek ang ingay mo kasi! Baka marinig tayo nung dalawa oh! " Nayeon scolded her through whispering.

" Aissh.... " Tzuyu scoff and turn around after witnesses what Y/n done on Mina who's currently hugging right now.

" I never expected they would end up like this.. " Jihyo trailed off as she smile while looking at the two.

" Chill ka lang Jih ~ they're just starting, we still didn't know kung sino talagang inlove sa kanila. " Jeongyeon stated.

" Wtf Jeong? Hindi pa ba obvious? " Nayeon with sarcastic on her voice.

" Gurl masyado kang advance mag-isip... " Jeongyeon.

" Anong advance eh halata naman kasi yung dalawa, mga shytypers lang sa isa't isa.. " Nayeon protest.

" Here we go again... " Tzuyu mumbled and sigh as she leave them and proceed to go in dining room.

But before Jeongyeon could evenly spoke, Jihyo suddenly appear on the two.

" Actually, I've notice Y/n's action currently change since the contest had started.... " Jihyo stated, making the others gasp.

" Oh jinja? " Sana gasp surprisingly.

" Wow.... " Chaeyoung said in amusement, still unbelievable on what Y/n did.

As Chaeyoung mouth agape, Momo who wouldn't know what they're talking, feed her a jokbal which made the smol bean furrowed her brows and look at Momo.

" Bakit ka ba kasi nakanganga ha? Baka mapasukan ng langaw kaya inunahan ko na.... " Momo said while chuckling which made the others shh her to stop since they're busy on peaking someone's businesses.

" What?! " Momo ask shout-whisper while still confused.

" OMG they're almost done let's go! " Nayeon exclaimed through whisper which them panicked to go before it's to late.

" Eh? " Momo suddenly confused and shrugged it off as she follow the girls inside the dinning room.

Y/N'S POV

I felt happy after hugging her. The problems that I brought everyday currently washed out because of HER.

Because of Myoui Mina.

This is great ACTUALLY.

The warmness of her body as it collided on mine is really satisfying that I want to do it forever.

As if there's a forever.

After those scenes, I let go on hugging her even though I don't want too and cleared my throat to catch her attention.

" Maybe we should go to dining room? I guess they're waiting na.. " I stated and a smile accidentally appears on mine.

I'm was wondering what she feels after hearing the loud beat of mine.

I know she's curious about that and hugging her is on a purpose.

Just to let her know that my heart shouting her name for a while.