Chapter Eight

Irene was running and running until she finally found herself somewhere where she wanted to be, but wasn't supposed to be.

Seulgi's house.

Irene opened the door, breaking the doorknob. She closed the door, then walked around the house in hopes of finding Seulgi.

After looking in all the rooms, Irene leaned against the wall and slid down the wall until she reached the floor, sighing in defeat.

"Where is she.." Irene asked aloud, putting her head down, all of her hope leaving her body little by little.

She truly did like Seulgi, she was the cutest, most loving and fun human she had ever met and she loved toying with her. It honestly broke Irene's heart a bit when she had to leave knowing she scared Seulgi, but she knew she couldn't stay with a human for so long. Well, now she can.

Now that Eldra has kicked her out of the vampire kingdom, Irene was blacklisted. She was now considered a horrible disgraceful vampire to all vampire kingdoms and communities. The only person Irene had now was Seulgi.

After a few minutes of sitting on the floor, Irene heard the door open. She shot her head up and stood up as quickly as possible, running to the door.

"Seulgi!" Irene raised her voice, hugging the other. "Get off of me!" Seulgi said, pushing Irene away, the older losing her balance and falling to the floor.

"Get out of here! Now!" Seulgi said, shaking a bit. She was scared because she knew what vampires were capable of and knew what Irene was capable of.

"Seulgi, please hear me out! I have nobody right now, you're the only one who can help me!" Irene said, standing up and raising her voice again.

"I'm not an idiot, Irene! I won't fall for your lies and tricks again! You've lied to me and you've hurt me, why would I trust you!?" Seulgi yelled, throwing her bag at Irene, hitting her in the face. "Get out of here, now!" Seulgi yelled. Seulgi never yelled like this- let alone raise her voice, but now, Irene had crossed the line and Seulgi wasn't having it.

"Seulgi, please! I really have nobody but you now!" Irene said, grabbing onto the collar of Seulgi's shirt, their faces inches apart.

Being this close, Seulgi could get a good look into Irene's eyes. She could see the sadness and sorrow in the older woman's eyes, tears falling down her cheecks. Irene sobbed, putting her head down as her tears wet Seulgi's shirt.

Irene cried and cried while Seulgi held her and ran her fingers through the other's long, black hair as she sobbed for what felt like hours.

Irene soon came to her senses and stopped crying, wiping her cheeks dry. "I'm sorry, Seulgi. I'll leave now." Irene said, standing up and dusting off her pants.

Seulgi watched Irene as she opened the door, stopping her before she could do anything else. She grasped Irene's wrist, Irene looking back in suprise.

"Why are you-" "Don't be sorry. I should be the only apologising.." Seulgi said, sighing. "Let's go to my room. We can talk about it in there." Seulgi said, Irene nodding and following her to the farmiliar room.

The two sat on the bed on silence for a bit before Seulgi spoke.

"So, how did this happen? I mean, how did you become.. All alone?" Seulgi asked, turning to face Irene.

"I've been blacklisted from all vampire kingdoms... Since I'm now blacklisted, I can't be near any vampire kingdoms, so I have nowhere to call home anymore." Irene said, sighing. "Eldra, one of the many top leaders of the vampire kingdom I'm from, has banned me from ever returning. If I were to return, I would be executed for trespassing, as any human would be." Irene continued, clenching her fists.

"So you can never return or you'll.. Die?" Seulgi asked, Irene nodding.

"Why were you blacklisted?" Seulgi asked. "Ah.. You're full of questions today, arentcha?" Irene said, yawning.

"I'm too tired to answer anymore questions. I'm going to bed." Irene said, laying down on Seulgi's bed and pulling a blanket over herself.

"Wait, you're all wet! You'll ruin my sheets!" Seulgi said, pulling the blankets off of Irene to see that she was already fast asleep. "Hah.. Already asleep.. I'll just wash the sheets in the morning then." Seulgi told herself, sighing and covering Irene with the blanket again and leaving the room, turning the light off. Seulgi slept on the couch that night.