Chapter Thirteen ~ Finale

"Huh? Where did she-" Irene looked around, in a confused daze until she saw Seulgi waking up, rubbing her head from where she fell. It was painful and she felt like she had the worst headache of her life.

Seulgi tried standing up, tumbling to the ground immediately after. "Let me help you up." Irene told Seulgi, grabbing her hand and lifting her up onto the couch.

"What happened? Where did that lady go?" Seulgi asked, looking around the living room to see nobody but Irene. "She left." Irene answered, taking a seat next to Seulgi on the couch.

"What happened, are you okay?" Seulgi asked, holding her hands on Irene's cheeks. "You look more pale than usual." Seulgi said, rubbing Irene's cheek with her thumb.

"Yes, I'm fine." Irene said, grabbing Seulgi's arms and pulling them away from her. Irene sighed, looking away from Seulgi. She had to tell Seulgi about the deal one way or another, but she didn't know how.

"Something's wrong, don't lie to me. What happened while I was knocked out?" Seulgi asked, staring Irene in the eyes. Irene grew weak as Seulgi stared deep into her eyes,

"Fine. A deal was made between me and my mother while you were unconscio-" "That girl was your mom!?" Seulgi asked, taken aback. "Yes, but that isn't the point." Irene responded, a look of dread all over her face.

"We made a deal. The deal was that I may continue to live in this world if you're going to be my caretaker. By caretaker, she meant that you must bring me food and such. You were unconsious, so I couldn't ask for your input and the decision had to be made quickly, so I agreed.. I'm truly sorry Seulgi." Irene confessed, a confused look on Seulgi's face.

Soon after realizing, Seulgi smiled, cover her mouth. "You're not upset?" Irene asked, just as confused as Seulgi was at first. "Providing for you won't be that hard! It's not like I haven't done it before, right?" Seulgi smiled, making Irene feel worse about her decision.

"Seulgi, you don't understand. Do you know what I mean when I say that you need to provide food for me?" Irene asked. "Do you have any idea what you'll have to do? Do you know what vampire eat?!" Irene raised her voice.

"So.. I'll need to bring you.. I need to.." Seulgi tripped over her words, finally realizing what it all meant. "Do I have to..?" Seulgi asked, Irene nodding.

"I don't know what will happen if you don't, and I'm not sure I want to. I can only gurentee that something horrific will happen." Irene told Seulgi. Seulgi sighed.

"I can try my best.. I really will, for you, Irene." Seulgi looked Irene in the eyes once again. "Thank you, Seulgi. It's for the best." Irene smiled, hugging Seulgi.

As years went on, Seulgi continued living her life as Irene's caretaker. Every 2 days, she went out hunting. Her method was cruel, but it worked.

When the sun went down, Seulgi traveled to the woods and choked campers until they fainted and returned home with their unconscious body. That body remained Irene's food for 2, sometimes 3 days straight until the blood started tasting bad and the body starting looking more ill and unappetizing.

This is how Seulgi and Irene lived the rest of their life.

A/N: after almost a year, the story has finished! thank you all for supporting this fanfiction. it's not my best work, but i'm surely proud of it. please support my other SeulRene work if you liked this! again, thank you all for the support and goodbye for now! \(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬