Chapter Two

"Hey, are you awake?" Seulgi tapped on the older girl's forehead.

The pale figure sat up and looked at Seulgi, confused as ever. "Where am I?" She asked.

"You're at my house! I.." Seulgi cut herself off and tried thinking of how she should tell the stranger what happened.

"You were in the middle of the road and I was telling you to move, but you didn't. So I knocked you out on accident!" Seulgi rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"How do you accidentally knock someone out?" Irene asked, giggling. "I dunno!" Seulgi crossed her arms.

The girls talked and laughed, getting to know each other little by little.

"This may seem sudden, but do you think I could.. Stay the night? Things aren't going good at home right now.." Irene's eyes started watering up.

Seulgi gasped. "Of course! You can sleep out here in the living room. Is there anything I could get you?" Irene shook her head and sat comfortably on the couch.

"Well, I need to go back to work. I'll be back in about an hour or two. Call the number on the fridge if anything happens, bye bye!" Seulgi waved goodbye and left to her photoshoot.

Irene giggled as soon as Seulgi left the house.

"Pfft, humans are so gullible." She continued laughing.