Chapter Eleven

Irene sat on the floor of Seulgi's living room, staring outside. The sunlight was dim, clouds scattered across the sky as rain hit the window. The sound of the rain hitting the window increased by the second, rain becoming heavier.

The rain was mesmerizing. Irene continued watching the rain until there were 3 loud bangs on the door. "Hm. Maybe there's hail too." Irene thought to herself, sighing as she watched the rain fall and drip down the window.

She watched the rain some more until she heard the same 3 knock at the door once more. Irene stood up, remembering that Seulgi was going to be home around this time. "Shit, I just ignored the knocks! Seulgi is probably soaked in rain by now.." Irene said, running to the door.

The door made a small click sound as Irene unlocked it, opening the door to an unexpected suprise. Irene was tackled to the floor, the front door slamming closed due to the harsh wind.

"You're coming home, whether you like it or not!" Eldra yelled, flipping Irene over and pinning her arms behind her back. "Get off!" Irene said, flailing her legs around in hopes to escape her mother's grip.

The room fell silent as Irene and Eldra heard the front door open, Seulgi in shock at what was in front of her. She dropped her bags on the floor, the wind slamming the door closed.

"Who the hell are you!?" Seulgi screamed in fear, her trembling hand reaching for the pepper spray inside her purse. "And what the hell are you doing in my house!?" Seulgi asked, quivering in fear.

"That's none of your business!" Eldra said, standing up and staring Seulgi in the eyes. Eldra had beautiful dark blue eyes and a deep gaze. When Eldra looked someone in the eye, she could take their energy and possibly kill someone.

As Eldra kept staring deeper into Seulgi's eyes, Seulgi kept getting more and more light headed by the second. "Mnh, what aree youu.." Seulgi slurred her words before fainting.

Irene ran up to her, wrapping her arms around the unconscious girl's body. She hugged Seulgi tight.

"Why! Why must you ruin everything!? I can never have anything with someone like you as a mother!" Irene yelled, feeling herself about to cry for her beloved Seulgi.

"Irene, what good will this mortal do you? No good, no good at all. She will take advantage of you and hurt you. But in our village, nobody can hurt you! Just come home." Eldra told Irene, patting her back.

"I mustn't. The village is displeased with me, as are you. I feel more accepted here.." Irene said, staring at the unconscious Seulgi.

Silence filled the room, Eldra at a loss of words. Her mind was racing. As well as wanting better for her daughter, she also wanted her daughter to come home where she belonged.

As the clock ticked, there was only more silence, not a sound to be head besides the pouring rain outside.

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

A/N: SORRY FOR THE AWKWARD ENDING I DIDNT KNOW HOW 2 END IT ?#!#!!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL SLAY IM SO SORRY