Chapter One

Seulgi is a social media star and super popular, she even has a few fan accounts dedicated to her. She's always out with her friends and models for a very small company.

Irene is a vampire who hides in the woods. She peeks out of the trees occasionally to watch the humans pass by, wondering who to strike next and who will be her next victim.

While Seulgi is heading home one night, Irene tries to strike, but fails.

"I'll be there in five. See you later, Sooman." Seulgi replied to her boss, then hung up the phone.

"Ugh, I can't with this shit anymore." Seulgi said before swallowing two pills and sipping some water after. She got into her car and drove off to work.

Seulgi walked into the studio and saw her photographer sitting on his chair, scrolling through his phone.

"Ah, hello Seulgi!" Her photographer greeted her. "Hello, Zuko." Seulgi walked to the small table and put her purse down.

"Are you ready for the shoot?" Zuko asked, getting up walking towards the camera.

Seulgi sighed, tired of the boy already. "Yes, Zuko."

"Okay, I'm gonna have you stand right there on that red dot Ms. Kang." Zuko pointed to the dot on the floor in front of the green screen.

Seulgi stood on top of the red dot and listened to Zuko's instructions, doing all the poses he asked her too along with facial expressions.

"Okay, now turn around, face the camera and put a finger on your lip. I'll zoom in on your face." Zuko said.

Seulgi did as she was asked and Zuko looked obsessed. He was an odd boy. He'd always take more photos than necessary and keep some to himself instead of emailing them to the boss.

Once Seulgi heard a small ringing, she knew it was her break time.

"I'll be going home for my break today. I'm very tired and hungry, so I'll be going now." Seulgi grabbed her purse and car keys and left without saying goodbye.

Seulgi lived in almost the middle of nowhere, so she never had to wait for traffic and usually got home safely.

"Huh? What IS that..?" Seulgi squinted her eyes, looking at the dark figure in the middle of the road. She rolled down her window, then peeked her head out. "Hey, get out of the fucking road!" but the figure didn't budge.

Before slamming the breaks, her car was only inches away from the figure.

Seulgi stepped out of her car to try to get the person to move, but what she saw was a terrifying sight.

The figure turned around and revealed itself as an extremely pale woman, with black pupils and what looked like blood to be on her lips, and razor sharp fangs.

Seulgi was frozen in place. She started moving backwards once she saw the vampire like girl moving forward.

Then, Seulgi suddenly ran toward the strange girl and hit her over the head, knocking her out.

"Shit.." Seulgi kneeled down, checking to see if the girl was even alive, which she was.

Seulgi picked the girl up and put her in the back seat of her car, then driving home.