WWE Love Story: He's Just Not That Into You Chapter 1

(MICKIE'S HOUSE]

" What do you guys wanna do?" Asked Trish.
" How about we talk about our crushes?" Asked Lita.
" Sure. I honestly dont really like anyone." Said Mickie.
Trish smiled and then looked at Eve who had begun to talk.
"I like John. He's really hot and super nice!" Said Eve.
" I like Adam." Said Lita.
"What?!?! He's a bad guy, he'll just break your heart!" Said Trish.
" Maybe He's changed?." Said Kelly.
" Yeah maybe he has! And Kelly, who do you like? You never told me last night." Said Lita.
" I like..... uhhh...." Kelly hesitated.
" Just tell us!! Don't be afraid!" Said Aj.
" Randy....." said Kelly.
"OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! You two should totally date! It would be adorable!" Said Eve.

(ON THE PHONE)
" So you talked to Mickie yet?" Asked Phil.
" Nope. Everytime I try, I just get nervous and don't do it." Sighed Jeff.
" Aww. That sucks man." Said Phil.
"Sooooo, what's going on between you and Aj?" Asked Jeff.

" Hey are you going out with John and all them tonight?" Asked Phil.

" Oh come on man! Don't change the subject." said Jeff.

" Gotta go, BYE!" Phil hung up and sighed.

[THE NEXT DAY]

"Bye girls!" said Mickie as all the girls left her house. She went back up to her room and sat on her bed. An hour later her phone rang.

" Hello?" she asked.

" Hey it's Aj." Said Aj.

" Oh hey, what's up?" asked Mickie.

" I need some advice." said AJ.

" With what?" asked Mickie curiously.

" I like this guy but he just thinks of me as a friend, what should I do?" sighed AJ.

"  Start dating someone. He will see you with that person and realize how much you mean to him. Then hopefully he will try to steal you from that other guy!" said Mickie.

" Wow, you're smart. Thanks, I gotta go." AJ hung up.

[LITA AND ADAM]

Lita sees Adam walking down the street and runs up to him. " Hey Adam!" she said.

Adam turned around and was surprised to see her standing there." Uhhh, hey." He said.

" Are you busy tonight?" she asked.

" No why?" Adam asked.

" Would you like to hang out tonight? Ya know, get to know each other better." Said Lita.

" Sure, how about we meet up at the arcade at around 6 pm?" asked Adam.

"Yes, that sounds great! See you then." Lita said and then walked away.

[IN THE ARCADE]

Kelly was playing a game when she saw Randy walk in. " Holy crap." She said.

" What?" asked Eve.

"Look over there." Kelly pointed to the soda fountain where Randy was getting a drink.

" Why don't you go talk to him." said Eve.

" No!" said Kelly.

" Oh come on, how will you ever make him you're boyfriend if you don't talk to him." said Eve. " Hey Randy!!!! Come over here!" Eve waved at him. Randy walked over to them.

" Hey Randy, you know Kelly, right." asked Eve.

" Yea I've seen her around." Said Randy. Kelly was standing there trying not to look nervous.

" So what are you doing here?" asked Eve.

" I came to play that cool new game they got." said Randy.

" I came here to play that one too." said Kelly.

" Oh look at the time! Gotta go, BYE!" Said Eve as she ran off.

" Wait Eve don't leave me!" yelled Kelly. She turned around and tried not to look nervous.

" Soo, I heard that new game is much more fun on multiplayer." Randy smiled.

[TRISH]

Trish laid on her bed and daydreamed about Jeff. Her phone rang so she sat up quickly and answered it.

" Hello?" she said.

" Hey it's Chris." Chris said.

" Oh hey Chris." she said.

" I was wondering if you and I could hang out tonight?" asked Chris.

Trish thought about it for a couple of seconds, " Sure, It would be fun."

" Okay, how about I go pick you up and around 7?" said Chris.

" Yeah, that would be nice." Said Trish and then hung up. She figured that if she went out with Chris, it would make Jeff Jealous.

[AJ]

AJ picked up her phone and dialed a number.

" Hello?"

" Hey John, can we talk?" asked AJ.