Chapter 11: One Month Later

(JEFF'S POINT OF VIEW)

Mickie and I are becoming really close friends. I think I'm starting to get feelings for her again. I'm gonna see her tonight at Cena's party. I have no idea why he invited me. But I heard we are gonna get to meet some of his old friends. I also heard Trish is gonna be there. Ugh. After what she did to me, I don't wanna even see her. Dammit, why am I thinking about her?

I rolled out of bed slowly, falling onto the ground. I got up quickly and decided to start getting ready for the party.

(TRISH'S POINT OF VIEW)

I put on some clothes and started doing my make up. I have a party to go to tonight. Though I don't know why I'm getting all dressed up for it. I have no one to impress. About two weeks ago Jericho and I broke up. Jeff told everyone why he attacked him, which really helped me break up with him. After that Chris just kinda, disappeared. Also, people don't hate Jeff anymore. I guess I'm kinda happy about that, at first I was so glad almost everyone hated him.

He's been hanging around Mickie a lot, and I mean A LOT. I wonder if they're dating. And NO, I'm not jealous, I'm just curious.

(LATER THAT NIGHT: NORMAL POINT OF VIEW)

Everyone had arrived to the party, except for John's 'old friends.' AJ, Phil, Mickie, Jeff, and Paige (Yes, Paige. After all that stuff happened, Jeff decided to give her a chance. And she wasn't as bad as they thought she was.) were in one corner laughing and talking. Lita and Trish were on the couch talking. Kelly and Eve were arguing about something while John, Randy, and Adam were joking around.

Trish was constantly looking over at Jeff, and Lita noticed.

(LITA'S POINT OF VIEW)

Trish would not stop looking at Jeff, and it was starting to bother me.

"Trish." I said.

Trish quickly looked at me. "What?"

"Why do you keep looking at Jeff?"

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are! Why don't you go talk to him?"

"Are you crazy?"

"You still like him, don't you?"

"You didn't answer my question, Lita."

"You didn't answer mine either, Trish."

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Trish and I looked at the door.

"They're here, guys." John said as he walked over to the door. Once he opened it a girl and two guys walked in.

(NORMAL POINT OF VIEW)

John hugged the girl and then did some sort of handshake with both of the boys. He turned to everyone else before he spoke. "These are my old friends."

He pointed to the girl with the two-toned hair. "This is Kaitlyn."

He turned to the boy with the bleach blonde hair. "This is Dolph."

Then stood next to the boy with short dark hair. "And this is Cody."

"Hi!" everyone said.

(AJ'S POINT OF VIEW)

I looked over at Kaitlyn and Cody and motioned for them to come hang out with Jeff, Paige, Phil, Mickie, and I. They both walked over hesitantly.

"Hi! I'm AJ. This is Phil, Jeff, Mickie, and Paige." I pointed to the others. Kaitlyn waved and introduced herself and Cody. Cody just stared and Mickie, and Mickie stared back. Jeff looked at both of them awkwardly then put his arm around Mickie.

Oh, great. If they fight over Mickie, I swear to God.

(DOLPH'S POINT OF VIEW)

Some really attractive girl motioned for Kaitlyn and Cody to go hang out with her and her friends. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was beautiful. I'm definitely gonna talk to that girl tonight. Then I noticed she was standing really close to some guy, and they were holding hands. Darn.

Suddenly John grabbed me and dragged me over to some of his friends.

(TRISH'S POINT OF VIEW)

OH MY GOD. WHY IS JEFF'S ARM AROUND MICKIE? ARE YOU KIDDING. OH HELL NO. SOMEONE'S ABOUT TO GET THEIR ASS KICKED.

(LITA'S POINT OF VIEW)

I looked over at Trish. Her face was red and her fists were clenched. Then I looked the direction she was. Jeff had his arm around Mickie.

"Trish calm down." I said. She stood up quickly and walked over to Jeff. I tried to stop her but she got away.

" WHAT THE HELL." she yelled. Jeff looked up quickly and everyone in the group looked at her.

" What?" he asked. Trish raised her fist as she glared directly at Mickie.

Paige jumped in front of Mickie and Jeff, with her arms crossed. Soon, everyone at the party was looking at them. I went and grabbed Trish and pulled her to the door. After that, we left the party. I didn't want anything else to happen.