𝟬𝟰|𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗻

p/n=pronouns
**

"YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH MIKASA ACKERMAN?!" connie yelled, staring at you wide-eyed.

"shh! it's not a date. we're just hanging out. shes's pretty and seems nice. so i just wanna get to know her." you shrugged, sitting back against the booth.

you and connie were at a small restaurant, having breakfast. you and connie both did not want to cook, so going to the local diner would be just fine.

"isn't she dating eren though?" connie asked, shoving a forkful of pancakes in his mouth.

"she said they were on a little break right now. that's fine, right?"

"in a way, i mean- i don't know. they're like, on and off. but, eren can't really find out though, he'll be pretty upset."

"so he won't find out. simple."

connie smiled, "ohh, you're good."

the bell on the door of the diner rang, and two very familiar faces walked in. armin, with mikasa by his side.

your voice dropped to a whisper as you leaned closer to connie. "oh shit, look who just walked in."

connie's head spun around, "oh that's-" connie stood a little, and you could've sworn you felt your heart stop.

"hey! armin! mikasa!" connie said, waving them over towards the table where you two sat.

"what the hell are you doing connie?!"

"what's it look like i'm doing? i'm inviting them to sit with us!"

you slouched down in your seat, pretending to not notice armin who was now walking over to you and connie.

"hey, connie." armin said, standing at the side of your table looking down at the both of you, his hands in his pockets. god, he looked so good. black hoodie and jeans. the tattoo on his neck wasn't very visible, and his industrial ear piercing shined in the overhead lights. "hey, connie's friend."

armin knew your name, good and well. but, he didn't want you to know that.

"hi. you're armin right?" you asked, looking up at him.

he nodded, taking a seat beside connie. "yeah, and you are?"

"y/n."

"nice to meet you." his eyes drifted slowly from your face, then down your entire body. "nice shirt too."

"thanks."

connie threw you a thumbs-up, smiling. god, you hated him for this.

then, mikasa walked up to you guys. placing one milkshake in front of armin and held the other in her hand, sliding in next to you. "hey, y/n! we're still on for today right? i'm thinking we go to the movies or something."

oh my god, you wanted to run. armin was good friends with eren, and he would definitely tell him that you would be going out with mikasa.

"mikasa? where are you and y/n going? i didn't even know you two knew each other." armin had a sly smile on his face, like he was waiting until he could go and tell eren.

you threw your arm over mikasa's shoulder, "we're just hanging out, you know! i did mikasa's tattoo and we talked...so we just wanna go out."

"really? so like, can anyone else go, or is it just a you and mikasa thing?" armin asked, eyeing mikasa.

"just me and mikasa."

she looked at you smiling besides her, a smile forming on her face.

"well, you and mikasa have fun later. but right now, mikasa and i have to do something." armin said, standing up.