𝟰𝟬|𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆

p/n=pronouns

west coast -lana del rey
***

today was the day armin was supposed to take you out.

you woke up early, suprisingly. connie decided to go to pieck's to get breakfast. you got dressed in something suitable for the extremely hot mornings and even hotter afternoon.

connie was driving, the windows rolled down and music playing. "so, y/n. you know what you're wearing?"

"of course connie. he said to wear something nice, so i'm guessing something fancy looking." you said.

"you better make him spend, bring something home for me too."

"i'll try."

you arrived at pieck's shop, going in and sitting at a nearby table. she came up to you guys quickly, hair in its usual messy ponytail. "hey y/n, connie! how's everything?"

"good! y/n has a date tonight." connie said, speaking for you.

pieck put her hand to her hip, "with who?"

this time you answered, "armin."

she gasped, leaning down to whisper to you. "you guys are official now?"

"well, not yet. i still need more time to trust him. but after tonight i feel like we definitely will be."

she smiled and rubbed your shoulder, "i believe in you, definitely."

"thank you pieck."

"anyways, what do you guys want?"

you and connie ordered and ate in the comfort of pieck's store. you bother finished your food, paid, and gave pieck a good tip like always.

"good luck on later tonight y/n!" pieck winked, waving you guys out the door.
***

later that night, you got dressed and took your time. you wanted to look perfect tonight.

connie came in, gasping dramatically once he saw you. "you look so good!"

"thank you connie," you turned to him, "i don't know why but i'm actually feeling nervous."

he fake-gasped, "you? nervous? no way."

"yes! i don't know why, maybe because he might ask to be official."

"you'll be fine!"

your phone rang.

armin was calling.

was he calling to say he was here? he usually texts for that. you answered. "hey armin."

"hey! i'm outside."

"i'll be out in a bit."

"i'll be waiting."

you hung up, standing from your spot at your dresser. "he's here."

"ohh shit. he called to tell you that? this date must be fancy then."

that made you even more nervous.

you groaned, "wish me luck connie."

"you'll be alright, text me when you get there." he gave you a quick hug.

"i will!"

then you went out the door.

you walked down the stairs of your apartment slowly, stalling trying to make sure everything was perfect.

you wanted it to be perfect.

reaching the parking lot, armin was parked right in front of your complex. he came in his nice car, you felt yourself smiling as soon as you saw him waiting in the parking lot. he was leaning against the passenger seat door, watching you approach with a smile on his face. he was dressed in a clean suit, nothing out of place and there was a rose in his right hand.