𝟮𝟳|𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲

p/n=pronouns
***

it was wednesday. the day armin was supposed to bring you to the movies, you sat in front of your mirror getting ready.

connie sat in the corner of your room watching you get yourself ready contently. "armin's definitely going to go crazy over you."

you smiled at connie.

"remember what i said. you bring him in here, tell him you said yes to dating him."

"yeah, yeah. i will."

"you better. what could go wrong?"

your phone dinged, and you quickly looked to see who texted you.

armin.

"shit, he's outside."

"oh my god!" connie said, he jumped up and handing you your bag. "i put everything in here. charger, some cash, some chapstick, other stuff. call me if you need me."

"thank you connie," you took your bag and slipped on your shoes, looking at him before stepping out the door. "i'm good?"

"amazing. now go!" connie basically shoved you out the door, waving as you went down the stairs towards the lot.

armin's car was parked by the sidewalk
you could see him trying to fix up his hair. laughing to yourself, you approached his car.

once he noticed you, armin reached over and opened the passenger seat door.

"y/n! hi." he stared at you for a little, his eyes drifting... up, down, up, and back down again. "you look good," he kissed your temple, turning up the music a little.

"thank you. you look good too armin." you brushed your hand against his face.

he instantly turned pink, getting all nervous. you were the only person who really made him feel like this.

"so, i was thinking maybe we can get ice cream or something after. there's a place that's open 24 hours."

you nodded, "ice cream sounds good. maybe frozen yogurt instead?"

"be grateful," armin said jokingly, nudging you slightly.

"sure. but frozen yogurt is better."

"it's basically the same thing."

"don't talk to me,"

you laughed, looking back towards the road.

armin rolled down the windows, gripped the steering wheel tighter, and started accelerating.

armin's hand drifted up, from your knee to your thigh. he used his other hand to steer. he glanced at you, gripping your thigh a little. the cold metal of his rings made you shiver.

the roads were mostly empty, it was really just you and armin on road and someone else behind you guys.

he turned up the music, looking over at you. the wind blowing against your face.

you looked at him, he looked at you.

he had that smile on his face. the smile where he was content, happy.

"if you're going to be driving this face you should
look at the road!" you said over the sound of the wind.

"you're probably right!"
**

you got to the movie theater, walking in hand in hand with armin.

"two tickets for jujutsu kaisen 0." he said.

the person at the ticket booth handed him the tickets, "you work here?"

armin nodded.

"theater 10."

you guys got popcorn and drinks, heading into the theater. armin had got seats all the way in the back.

"i've been waiting to watch this movie for so long! connie didn't want to see it with me though," you whispered to armin.

"he's going to regret it, we should tell him how good it was after." he whispered back.

you sat down, holding the popcorn in between both of you. it was half done before the movie even started. 

you laid your head on armin's shoulder during the movie, his hand touching every part of you. your waist, thigh, your shoulder. it was a comforting touch. his hands were cold, but made you feel warm.

nothing could ruin this night.

tonight, you were going to accept armin's offer of being his and him being yours.
**

the movie finished.

armin gave you his sweater, it was windy that night making it colder. he had his hand around you the entire time you were outside, and turned up the heat when you were back in the car.

armin pulled into a more secluded area of the lot where it was empty. it was behind the building, too dark for armin's car to be seen.

"that movie was so good! especially the end credit scene. i would watch it again." you said, about the buckle your seatbelt.

armin reached over and stopped you from doing it. "it was good. but, i couldn't really pay attention to the movie," he pulled you over to the drivers seat, having you on-top of him.

"yeah? why is that?" you whispered, moving his hair out of his face.

he held your hand, pulling your face closer to him.

armin didn't tell you why. he showed you why.

he kissed you. his hand on your face, the other holding onto your waist. this kiss was slow, affectionate.

armin deepened the kiss, putting his hand
on the back of your head.

you pulled away, "in the car?"

"is there a problem with that?" he asked, but the question was genuine.

you shook your head.

armin kissed you again,pulling your body closer to his, his hands trailing down your chest and to your waist. he kissed from your jaw to your neck, leaving small hickies here and there.

you started to pull off his shirt, tugging the bottom of it. he sat up and pulled it off quickly throwing it to the side.

a ding came from your pocket, you ignored it at first, continuing to let armin kiss down your neck.

he slid his hands up your shirt,

another ding.

you rolled your eyes, putting your phone to the side.

armin continued, only looking up at you once. again, as if you couldn't be more annoyed, another ding.

he got up, "you should check that."

"forget it, i'll put it on silent.."

"it might be important,"

you groaned, grabbing your phone and looking to see who texted you.

floch texted.

what could he possibly want? he was ruining what could've been the best night of your week.

Attachment: 1 Video
***

i'm making a one shot book!!! i'm thinking of making a romeo and juliet themed one