𝟮𝟮|𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

p/n=pronouns

try to catch the manga reference

kinda short chapter maybe ????
***

armin basically jumped out of his bed when he heard his alarm go off. he threw on a hoodie that was on the bed and a pair of slides. opening the door quietly and slowly armin tip-toed out into the hallway and down the stairs.

sasha's stairs were creaky, making it even more difficult for him to be quiet. he didn't want to wake anyone and have them be nosy about what he was doing, that would be super annoying.

armin quickly went over to the door leading to the pool area, sliding it open carefully. the sun was just rising, the sky pretty shades of blue, pink, and orange.

he sat on the nearby chair, leaning back and looking up at the sky. it was a beautiful sight, really. he just wishes you would come down faster to see it.

you were just waking up though, freshening up a little. you put on a sweater and peeked out the door, looking around. all the doors were shut and you didn't hear anyone besides the very, very faint sound of music coming from sasha's room, but she sleeps with music on.

you crept down the stairs, and looked towards the back door.

"meet me outside tomorrow morning."

walking over to the back door you opened it, looking to the side to see armin sitting on a chair staring up at the sky.

"morning." he said, motioning towards the other seat next to him.

"morning armin," you sat down next to him, brushing your hand against his shoulder. "the sky looks so beautiful!"

"i know, that's why i wanted to talk to you under the sky."  he said, looking at you.

"about...?"

"us, last night. don't play dumb."

you looked at him, no words coming out of your mouth.

"what am i, to you y/n?"

you knew this was coming.

but really, what was he to you?

everyone sensed some tension between the two of you, it was heavy. you also noticed the way armin tripped over his words more when he talked to you.

you too became more nervous around him, especially when he would have his hand on you in any way. his arm around you, hand on your arm, or sometimes he would have it on your thigh for reassurance.

that one feeling in your stomach was always
present around armin, and you hated it and loved it at the same time. hated it for the fact you may love a man who's notorious for hanging around. loved it for the way he treated you and how he acted around you.

armin wasn't a bad person either, he paid all the times you two went out, held open doors, and gave you small gifts like candy here and there. always treated people with respect, unless they did something really upsetting.

but, you were still confused. did you really want a relationship with him? he had pros and cons. the pros outweighing the cons.

you needed to wait a bit.

"i don't know armin. if i'm being honest, i've felt something for you for a while but i'm confused, i feel like we're going fast..you understand?"

armin nodded, "i feel the same... been feeling the same actually. last night was it for me, i just had to tell you. i want you, y/n."

more, armin wanted more.

needed more.

more of you. he couldn't get enough.

"i'll think...okay?"

he nodded, "for how long?"

"until i'm sure. completely sure. but don't let this affect how we are now, regardless of my answer. i still like us as friends. close friends."

armin nodded, feeling his frustration grow. "you should go inside, i think sasha is making food." that was a lie. he just wanted to be left alone.

"i'll see you inside."

"see you." he said, watching you back go inside the house.

armin groaned, leaning back against the chair. "fuck," he never felt like this before, what about you was so special?

so tempting.

you felt the same about armin, he was appealing. it was just those rumors about him holding you back. it didn't seem bad being in a relationship with armin, but many things could go wrong.

you could ask someone,

about his true intentions.

someone who's close with armin, perhaps eren?

no, he has a big mouth. talks a lot and can't keep a secret.

mikasa...you wouldn't speak to her about getting with her best friend.

jean...the same as eren.

you remembered though, someone who used to be friends with armin before a huge argument happened. someone who you absolutely hated though.

floch.

you could call, ask about armin. it was a good idea, you just needed to know how to execute it. it shouldn't be hard trying to get him to talk either.

you went up the stairs, shutting and locking the door behind you. you rolled your eyes as you scrolled to his contact, preparing yourself for having to hear him again.

clicking it, you held the phone up to your ear sighing when it answered on the second ring.

"hello?"

"hey, floch."

***
i just realized how much of armin's feelings are in this book oh my god i'll try to write out y/n's feeling more often !!