𝟭𝟰|𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱

p/n=pronouns
***

your eyes opened to an unfamiliar room, you were laying on some couch with your hand behind your head. sitting up, you rubbed your eyes looking around.

the room finally came into clear view.

holy shit. you woke up on armin's couch.

you jumped up immediately, throwing the blanket that was on you onto the ground. your belongings were by the door and your shoes right in front of the couch.

"shit," you gathered your things together, slipping on your shoes and coat and bolted out the door.

calling connie, you walked to the front of armin's apartment complex and stood on the sidewalk.

"hello?!"

connie sounded like he had just woken up."y/n
it's 8am..why're you up?"

"because i just woke up in armins house! i thought you were gonna pick me up!"

"ohh, armin texted me. he said you fell asleep and were staying."

"god," you were so embarrassed, the last thing you wanted to think of was the possibility that you fell asleep on armin. "did he sound like, annoyed, when he said that?"

"no! actually, he was whispering so he wouldn't wake you up. also, he gave you a blanket and everything."

you sighed, crossing your arms over your chest.  "okay, well can you come get me? hurry, before armin realizes i left."

connie groaned, "can't you just call an uber-"

"come get me connie."
**

"so you just left? just like that?" connie asked, frustrated.

"yeah! what was i supposed to do!?"

"uhh, i don't know, stay. maybe wait till he woke up? maybe we would've made you food or something."

"please, he probably would've just made me leave."

then your phone rang, and it showed armin's name on the screen.

"we'll find that out right now." connie laughed.

"hey armin."

"hey! i see you left already...i was going to get some breakfast for something."

"told you." connie smiled.

"yeah uh, i had some things to do. thank you for letting me sleep though, i appreciate it."

"yeah no problem! it was nice watching stuff with you."

"yeah..you too."

"okay well, i'll uh, text you later. bye."

"bye."

connie groaned, "you guys are so awkward! he let you sleep on his couch and you guys are acting like you just met. god you make me sick."

"shut up."  you punched connie's shoulder playfully, turning to the window. your phone dinged again, this time armin texted you.

armin: miss u

"oh."

***

i cant wait to write this one chapter later on in the story god