𝟯𝟲|𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

***
p/n=pronouns

SMUT CHAPTER

not necessary to read, you may skip if you want.

reader in this IS female bodied but does not mean that y/n for the rest of the story is female bodied or female.

i'm not mlm myself so i will not be writing mlm sexual things out of respect. :)

okay have fun
***

"show you?" armin asked.

you nodded.

his expression quickly changed.

it was finally happening.

the night couldn't get any better.

you got up and straddled armin, he quickly pulled off his shirt and threw it to the side.

you looked over armin, looking at him laying on the bed leaning back on his hands. your eyes drifted down further and further...you looked back up to see armin staring at you.

"eyes up here."

you smiled and leaned back down to kiss him, running your hands down his chest. he pulled on your shirt, desperate for you to take it off.

"can you be patient?"

armin groaned, "i need you, y/n." he looked up at you, a begging look in his eyes.

you could still see his face, even though it was dark and the room was only lit up by the star projector.

you smiled, placing kisses down his neck. he let out small moans every time you would stay on one spot for longer.

finally, you pulled away, quickly taking off your shirt. armin also pulled off your pants, not looking away from your body.

"you're so beautiful," he whispered, starting to kiss your neck and chest. he pulled you closer to him, "don't ever want to loose you again."

you smiled down on him, then tilting your head back to give armin more access.

his fingers began to slip past the waistband of your underwear. your breath hitched as armin started to rub circles onto your clit. he pressed you up against him, leaving no room in between your bodies.

"you okay?" he whispered, using his free hand to hold your waist.

(basically if ur confused on the position it's like armin's sitting up and ur straddling him like on his lap)

you nodded, moving your hips to show armin you want him to continue.

he pushes his middle and ring fingers inside you with ease, kissing you to muffle your soft moans. it was late, and his neighbors were definitely sleeping.

he pumps his fingers in and out of your , legs trembling. armin's fingers curl slightly to hit that perfect spot inside you, your hand gripping his shoulder tightly.

he looked at you, his body getting hot just from looking at you. eyes shut tightly, mouth open just a bit, and your moans in his ear.

"armin..." you gasped.

he increased the speed of his fingers, holding you tight against his body.

just as you were about to grab his wrist and have him fuck you, a door slammed.

you jumped at the noise, armin quickly flipping you over. now, you were on your back and armin on top of you. the blanket covering your naked bodies.

"eren and jean are home." he whispered.