𝟮𝟰|𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆

p/n=pronouns
***

armin was confused. your words wouldn't leave his head.

what were you even thinking about?

"y/n is definitely just avoiding you." jean said, laughing shamelessly.

eren interrupted, "don't listen to jean, armin! y/n probably needs time to think things over, you know...considering..."

"don't listen to either, armin. people need time to think things over to see how they may work out." mikasa said, adding in.

"or maybe armin has no more game," jean said, earning a hard nudge from eren.

sasha skipped into the kitchen, stopping to look at everyone gathers around her kitchen counter. "why're you guys still here? it's sunday."

mikasa shrugged, "we're just talking sasha,"

"oh! about what?"

"armin, is having trouble. he told y/n how he felt this morning and apparently p/n has to think it over."

"ooh, that's tough. i love y/n already though! p/n was so much fun last night. but, if i was you armin i would be trying my hardest right now to make y/n make up p/n mind quicker."

"sasha, wait, you're smart. i'll bring y/n to see a movie."

she nodded proudly.

jean held up his arms in defeat, "good luck armin,"

sasha whispered to mikasa, "i've never seen armin like this over someone before."

mikasa whispered back, "me neither. i'm excited to see where this is going to go."
**

you sat on your bed, guitar in your lap. the windows open, the tv in your living room on, and the sound of connie in the kitchen making something probably not edible. he should just move in at this point.

you were just doing random notes, whichever ones came to mind. your clothes from the party were still in bags on the floor, you needed to take them out soon.

a notification from your phone interrupted your playing, you looked at the screen and there was a notif saying that armin posted on instagram.

you clicked it, waiting for it to load onto the post. there it was, multiple pictures of armin and others at the party. some with people you didn't know, some with the people you did know. there was a picture of you in it with the group you hung out with that night. it was a picture of you guys playing volleyball in the pool, off-guard but it was nice. someone must've took it.

there was another one in there that shocked you. a picture of you leaning on armin's shoulder with both of you soaking wet, you could see the smile on his face in the corner of the picture but the camera was mostly angled at your head on his shoulder. you knew he took that, but you didn't expect him to post it. not like you were mad. that picture was your favorite.

the comments were a mixture of,

'fun day'
'you look so good in these!'
'sasha needs to throw another pool party!'
'♡︎♡︎♡︎'
'who is that?'

you liked the post, commented, and reposted it. you also noticed armin tagged you and his other friends in the post.

"y/n! you saw that armin tagged you in his post?" connie said, walking in with his phone open to it.

"yeah i just did, you're tagged too."

"people are asking who you are. that picture of you on his shoulder, i bet so many people are like, throwing up and crying."

"c'mon," you nudged connie.

he laughed, and made himself comfortable on your bed beside you.  "you're playing that?" he said, pointing to the electric on your lap.

you shrugged, "well i'm just trying out notes, i kinda forgot what to do after such a long time without playing..."

"i heard eren plays, maybe he can help you."

"eren plays?!"

"well, i heard. apparently he's really good too."

"i'll keep that in mind."

just as you were about to start playing again, a text came in. again with the interruptions. you were about to ignore it, but connie decided to see who it was from.

"armin texted you!" he held the phone up in front of your face, waving it around for you to take it.

'movies on wednesday at 6? free tickets'

you snatched the phone, typing back. of course you said yes. you had work that day, but maybe you could have your coworker annie fill in for you.

you: 'you'll pick me up?'

armin: like always.

you: see you on wednesday then

armin: :)
armin: also sending you food, save it if you're not hungry.

"and he's sending food."

connie sighed adoringly, "he is so in love with you y/n."

"did i ever tell you how he asked me out?"

connie's eyes widened, his hands flew to the top of his head "what did you say?! why didn't you tell me?! why the fuck are you just telling me? is that why you snuck out earlier this morning?"

"okay, first of all, how did you know i did?"

"sasha's security cameras. she showed me."

"well, it happened this morning. armin told me to meet him there the night before after i kissed him. he told me that he liked me a lot , and how he wanted to start dating."

connie leaned forward, "and what did you say..."

"i said i needed to think about it."

"how fucking dumb are you?"

"well i was lying, i do need time to think."

"y/n... i love you. but, sometimes you aggravate me. you had your chance right there!"

"i don't know if he's being real! i want to know his intentions. i'm hesitant, what if it goes all wrong if we do end up dating?"

connie groaned, "who cares?! y/n, he obviously does like you. he posted about you, brings you food, invites you places, he let you give him a tattoo. it's obvious he's crazy about you. i know what i said before about him was off-putting but when he met you y/n, i feel like he's changing."

"you're that mad?" you asked, watching him turn from annoyed to distressed.

"yes i am! you guys could've been on a date right now, or like, fucking or something."

"connie.."

"on wednesday, you're telling him you made up your mind. then i'll be waiting here for when you come back, and i want to hear that you two are dating. bonus points if he comes in with you."

you wanted to say something, but with how connie was right now it would probably be no use. you could also use the next few days to think it over more, see what armin does. you did like him back, you liked him so much. he was the one person that you could actually feel like you can be you around. sometime about armin, was just so comforting.

"you're really annoying you know that connie?"

"yes or no?"

"fine."

he smiled, patting himself on the back. "i'm the best wingman."

"if you say so."
***

boring chapter

who here finds timeskip reiner hot answer please i need drama