=Old Friend=

A/n: HAHAHAHA I'M BACK BITCHES, I LIVE! And, *nervous laughter* has it been a while. I swear, I didn't mean to leave for so long, but with school and also newfound interests in other fandoms, this story was definitely pushed to the back of my mind. And boy, for all those old readers that do get the notification for this fic's update, have fun trying to remember the storyline :D. In all seriousness though, I am sorry. Please enjoy reading this chapter.

 ???'s POV (Earlier that day)

I lay in bed, feeling helpless as always, awaiting for my mother to bash on the door as she usually does. Sleep had not come easily the previous night (when has it ever?) and my body feels like led, like it would be impossible to even rise out of bed. 

I can only wonder when waking up came to be some sort of chore, one that I'd rather not do. (But it is your fault you are like this, isn't it? That I̷͇̰̞͇͉͍͈͚̙̳̓̒̂͆n̴̗̗̖̱̮͓̱̼͍̱͇̭̑́̀͌̒̀͊͋̏̕̚̚̕͜͠ç̸̢̮̺̤̰̗͈̫̮̆͗̏I̴̛͉̫̱̞̣̫͕̬̊̓͒̏̌̐̃ͅd̵̡̫̜͙̜̜͍̝̖̦̤͓̗̾̾̈̽̂͐͌̈͑̌̓̏͜͝͝͝ͅȨ̵̛͔̬̣̳̰̲̟̭̎̿͗̈́̈́̓̅̈́͊͝n̶͎̤̣̠̖̘̗͙̲̦̼̞̓̉̇̎́̇t̷̪̱̹̋̊ had been your fault, hadn't it?)

nononOnONONONONONO-

A loud and consistent bashing on the door snapped me out of the spiral that was arising in me. "KATSUKI! GET UP! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE, BRAT!" the familiar voice of my mother echoed my dark room.

Late? Late for what? I think as I slowly get up. The question was soon answered when I entered the kitchen for breakfast.

"Katsuki, why are you still in your sleepwear. You should be preparing for the first day of school. Do you not remember? I thought you'd be more excited, I still remember a younger you running around the kitchen, announcing you'd be a hero one day. You finally have this chance!" Otou~San teased lightly, a hint of pride seeping through.

"RIGHT! School! UA! Fuck!" I yell, running back up to prepare, only barely seeing worried faces on both my mother and father's face. I could only hope they aren't too worried, I know it was a foolish long-term grief that still haunted me, something I should have gotten over ages ago, but I can't help it. Not when every time I close my eyes, I think of glistering, emerald eyes and constellation-like freckles and that godforsaken bright smile. God, how I wish to turn back time. (But you can't, not after what allowed to happen, foolish little boy)

The next time I'm in the kitchen, I quickly yell out my goodbye's to my parents, grabbing my bag and rushing out of the door, purposefully ignoring my parent's call for me to eat breakfast before I went. It wasn't because I was late or anything, I just didn't think I could stomach breakfast today. It was one of those days, where sometimes even breathing takes effort and all you want is some silence and time alone. Alas, I can't possibly stay at home, not when it is the first day at the prestigious UA, the school of our drea-

"Kacchan! Let's be heroes together! We'll both get into UA and then we'd rise together, hand in hand, ok? Just you wait, world! The Wonder Duo will rise the ranks!"

Right. He's gone now... (And it's your fault, you know that) 

I guess it's time to face a two person dream alone...

Power Loader's POV (present time)

Well, that had not been what I was expecting. I'd expect the boys to more polite, if I'm being honest, alas, fate chooses to spit me even more. Well, at least their smart right? Nezu is going to have one hell of a time with them-

I instantly pale. I sigh so hard, I'm pretty sure my soul and will to live escaped with the carbon dioxide I exhaled out of my body. This is definitely going to be a long year.