River

"I'm Kurai, the vigilante."

He looked at me with his jaw dropped. "WHAT?!" he yells. The weird thing is that he doesn't even look angry. I kinda expected him to be, since I am wanted and I just brought him to my house. "That. Is. So. COOL!!! I've always wanted to meet you! You're so cool. You have the coolest weapons that I'm pretty sure you made by yourself. Cuz i didn't find any supplier with the weapons you have. And, you fight quirkless, and can still beat people so much bigger than us!" he yells in excitement. "Woah woah, chill. I ain't that cool," I say, before getting smacked by a book. The culprit? Mei. "Self-doubting again? Not on my watch, good sir," she says, causing me to huff. "Wait, if you're Kurai, then why would you tell me I could easily take you down? Bro, you're like, 16 time stronger than me," Hitoshi says. "Well, if I were to tell you I could easily beat your sorry ass, would you have followed me?" I say, turning to my computer on the table to research on something. "Well- I guess not. By the way, if it's not a too much of a hassle, could we- I don't know- maybe, be friends or something? Its fine if you guys don-t wanna. Just-" he rambles on, before I cut him off.

 "Yea yea, Mei is already gonna burst. She's wayyy too open for her own good. But to me, even though you do seem nice and all, but you need to gain my trust to be a true friend of mine. Now, think of us as acquaintances. I will, however, help you whenever you need it. And I already know what you wanna say to me. Can I work in this lab. My answer is yes. Seeming as though your home life doesn't seem to be the best, just come over here any night. Although, you need to use the window to enter and exit my apartment. Similar to yours, I don't have the best home life," I say. He looks shocked. "H-h-how did you know about my home life?" he questions, a little scared. "Well, I am an experienced hacker. Just needed to excess a few security cameras around your house area, zoom it in large enough, and boom, I see you getting beaten up. And if you wanna know how I know your address, I'm afraid I cannot tell you that." I explain. He nods in understanding. "Well, I need to get ready for patrol. Mei, make sure you keep an eye on Toshi. And, teach him how to get in and out by the window. Toshi, that's what I'm calling you from now on, you can use anything in this room to built except the ones on my table. By the way, Mei, no working on Rai without my help," I say as I grab my vigilante outfit out of the protected case. Its fingerprint activated, so only I can access it. Its unhackable too. They both nod, but Mei pouted when I said she couldn't work on Rai. And with that, I was off.

~Somewhere in another part of Japan~

Aizawa's POV

I'm out patrolling, although there hasn't seem to be much criminal activity, thanks to the problem child. I really wonder what truly happened to make a kid be a vigilante. He said he was 14 which means, if my calculations are correct, he was 10 when he started. That is way too early for anyone to be doing illegal shit. God, I just wanna go home and sleep. It's not even that late. Probably around 10 p.m. right now. 

Just as I was in my thoughts, I spotted a very familiar figure speeding by. If I was sharp at observing things, I would have missed him, but I didn't, thankfully. I whip out my phone as I dial Nezu while following the really fast 14 y.o. 

"Aizawa? What seems to be the problem. You don't usually call this late, let alone me," he says. "I am chasing after Kurai. I'll send you my location," I say before hanging up. After sending my location, I shoved my phone back into my pocket and focus on the speedy figure in front of me. He may just rival with Tensei's speed. Jeez, I'm full on sprinting, but he really is fast. I cannot catch up with him. He then leapt off the last building and started jumping on the trees of the nearby forest. After what seemed like forever, he finally stops and drops down. I follow suite and needed a moment to catch my breath. Panting heavily, but quietly. I watch as he walks forward. I used this time to breathe and wait for the rest. After a good 15 minutes, they finally arrive. "So, where is he?" Snipe says. "Through there. Let's go," I say with a very straight face as we headed towards the direction of where I saw the boy go through. We paused when we heard voices and stood there listening to them. 

Izuku's POV

I ran towards the lake. I knew Eraser was following and I also knew he called for back up. I didn't mind though. I was in a good mood since I didn't get a beating from my uncle today. And probably because I managed to make another "friend". After a while, I plopped down from the tree and headed towards the lake. I grinned under my mask as I hear Eraser panting. I see Himari near the edge and my grin dropped. She's been here before. I really thought I managed to get to her the first time. I walk towards her, calling her. She turns her head around so fast, I'm surprised she didn't get a whiplash.  

"K-k-k-kurai! Y-y-y-you r-r-r-remember m-me," she stammers. "Yes, hun, I do. How could I forgot such a beautiful face," I say as I open my arms wide. She burst into tears and runs into my arms. "It hurts! They won't leave me alone! They keep saying I'm worthless and weak! It's not my fault I was born with this quirk! And i don't get why they care about quirks so much! They're so mean!! Why can't I stay with you? You're the only one who has ever accepted me for me?" she cries. I hear more footsteps, before they abruptly came to a stop, probably indicating that they hear us. I look at her with soft eyes, because that is the only part of me anyone can see. "Look, you aren't weak or worthless. That's just how community works, and no matter how hard I try, I can never change the way they see us. But, I can stop people like us from offing themselves over this matter. Give them hope. It's not right for us to get treated the way we do. I cannot offer you to stay with me because the people there will give you the same treatment. Just know, if you ever need me, just come here. Ok? Now cheer up," I say. She sniffles and hugs me really tight. I chuckle and pat her on her back. She then looks at me with hopeful eyes. "Could you sing the river song? Please?" she says. I nod and position us towards the river.

Where the North Wind, meets the sea

There's a river, full of memory

Sleep my darling, safe and sound

For in this river, all is found

In her waters, deep and true

Lie the answer, and a path for you

Dive down deep into her sound, but not too far, or you'll be drowned

I sing and she seemed calm. "Alright, go home now Himari. Remember, when you need to me, just come here," I say. She nods and run off. I then admire the place, before saying,

"You all can come out now."