~Shoto~

"Get ready, you stupid creatures, I'm coming,"

The next creature I met was worth 2 points, but was really easy to kill. Using the fire gun, I melted it back to its original natural earth form and put out the flames using my ice gun. I'm basically replicating Shoto Todoroki's quirk. I smile at the thought of him. The reason I know Shoto is during one of my vigilante patrols, I met him crying. That was my 2nd year of being a vigilante. I met him at night, crying at the side of the road. He was badly beaten up, but his wounds didn't look like a bully's ones. They looked more like training wounds. I instantly knew it was Endevwhore's training and sighed. Of course he'd do this. I dropped down beside Shoto, startling him.

Flashback~

"AAAH! P-P-PLEASE D-D-DON'T HU-HURT M-M-ME! I-I'VE BEEN G-GOOD, I-I SW-SWEAR!!" He yelps, looking at me with utter fear.

"Hey, it's ok, I won't hurt you. I'm just here to keep you company. You look pretty lonely," I say calmly to cool him down from his petrified state. He looks up at me with hopeful eyes, and I give him a small smile, opening my arms to indicate that I mean no harm and he is welcomed into my arms. He leaps into my arms and burst into horrible sobs. "Shh~ It's ok, he won't hurt you, I won't let him. As long as you're with me, you're safe," I cooed, rubbing his back soothingly.

After 20 minutes, he finally calmed down and the only thing left was sniffles. "How did you know it was him that hurt me?" he asked softly, still a little scared. "Ah, because you look very familiar. But, you are nothing like him, remember that. You are your own sweet and loving person, nothing like that bastard. I know how much you dislike using your fire side, but always remember that it is not his quirk. It is your own unique and amazing quirk. If you don't believe me now, then it's ok. One day, I'll change your mind. If it's not today, it'll be another day," I say, smiling at him.

He looked shocked, but it melted into happiness and hope. "Thank you so much. For being here with me. No one has ever done that before. Who are you?" he asked. 

I smile at him and said, " I'm Kurai. I'm a vigilante who will always be here to help other people like you. But, Endevwhore is a very difficult person, so I don't know when I'll be able to see you again. I know you ran away now, but I'm pretty sure this may the last time you are able to do so. However, I'll try my best to see you again. If I can't, then I'll help you in some other way," I say sadly.

He looked so hopeful, which made me determined to help him again. "Kurai, can you promise me something?" he asks. "Sure, but you need to promise me something," I reply with a one-eyed smile. 

"When we meet again, can you say something that'll make me recognize you. I wanna be good friends one day!" he says, determination filling his eyes. 

"Of course I will. And when we meet again, you have to promise me you'll try and use your fire," I say, with a raised eyebrow. He nods and smiles, holding out his pinky. I intertwined our pinkies together, sealing the promises we made in my heart.

Back to reality~

I smile at the memory. I had been making sure he wasn't too badly hurt during his training by making Endevwhore more busy with me. I'm pretty sure Shoto knows this because every time his father says they won't be having training that day, he always goes up to his room and hugs the hoodie he was using on that day we met. (Yes I stalked him, deal with it. I gotta ensure his safety, ya know)

I then focus my attention back to destroying these puny creatures. After 20 minutes, I already had 83 villain points and 49 rescue points. Before I knew it, I was already back at the meeting point me, Hito and Mei said we'd be meeting. After 15 minutes, I could hear footsteps approaching me. I guess Mei and Hito arrived at the same time. 

"Hey Iz- Riku! How'd it go," I hear Mei ask. I glare at her for almost slipping up  and she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "It was boring and easy. I was hoping for more of a challenge," I say, lying down. They roll their eyes and say in unison, "Of course it was."

I teasingly glared at them as they take their place beside me. "Hey Riku, why didn't you bring Rai? Isn't she done being built?" Mei asked after a moment of silence.

"Well, she is done, but I haven't had the chance on testing every function yet. If I even made one slip up, everyone here could be in a lot of danger, and I definitely do not want that. I'd be in big trouble by them stupid heroes," I say rolling my eyes.

"Still got a grudge against heroes?" Hito asked with a raised eyebrow. "No no. I just like calling them stupid. I've never had a grudge against them. Of course, except for Endevwhore, that is. He deserves a grudge from me," I say with a growl at the end. 

"HEY HEY HEY! ( A/n: Ok, who else thought of Bokuto) REEL IN YOUR BLOODLUST! THE AURA AROUND YOU MAKES IT FEEL LIKE YOUR GONNA KILL EVERYONE!" Hitoshi says, scrambling away, Mei following suite.  I didn't even realize I released my bloodlust.

"Oops, I didn't realize I released it. Sorry!" I say with a giggle because of my friends' reactions. You see, I actually had gotten my bloodlust from my father. His bloodlust is said to be way worst than mine, but, I am actually not affected by it. ( A/n: Try and guess who his father is). I honestly don't even know when my own bloodlust is out. I've been practicing on trying to release it at my own will but for now, it only comes out when I'm really angry at something.

"It's fine, but I will never get used to it. It is beyond terrifying!" Mei says, still shivering a bit. 

We sit there and chat for a while. Suddenly, at the last 10 minutes the ground suddenly shook violently. I look at my friends, grinning. All three of us were, actually. Adrenaline as high as ever, I stood up and said,

"Something big is coming, and we're about to kick its ass!"