Friend?

"I'm quirkless"

And with that, I'm off. I don't even look back to see their reaction. It's obvious that they are surprised. I mean, who wouldn't be if the one vigilante they've been trying to catch was a quirkless 14-year-old. I for one would be flipping my shit. Since I couldn't hear anyone behind me, its quite obvious they need time to process and report the information they had just received. God, now what? They're probably gonna look through the listen of quirkless people to find someone that fits my description. If they do find out who I am, I have no chance of getting into UA since they are teachers there. Not to mention Nezu is the principle. If you're wondering, yes, I am trying out for UA. I wanted to try out for the hero course at first, but I then decided it would be easier to conceal my identity if I was in a lower course. So, since I do have a knack for creating things out of scrap, I decided I should try out for the support course. I wonder what is in the entrance exam for support course students this year. What should I make? Wait, I just remembered I could hack into UA to find out that shit. Welp, aight. That's gonna fun. 

While I was thinking about that shit, my train of thought were rudely distrupted by a scream not far from where I was. Instinctively, I ran towards the direction of the noise. When I arrived, this big ass dude with porcupine quills covering his back trying mug this pink haired girl who looked like she was about my age. Using his quills, he latched the girl to the wall by the collar of her shirt. After a quick quirk analysis, I figured that his quirk allows him to shoot his quills only from his back. It seemed he can pluck the quills out to use in close combat, but it will hurt him, not enough to disable him or anything, just a little sting that may last for a few minutes. So, I need to get in front of him to attack so as to avoid the quills, which also appear to be dripping with something. My guess, it's poison. And I most definitely do not wanna get that in my system. I drop in front of him before he can reach the girl and roundhouse kicked him. I obviously made sure the kick wasn't landed anywhere close to the poison. He flew to the side and immediately got up, wiping the blood off his lips. 

Wait, before I continue relaying the rest of this fight, I need to explain my outfit first.

(Like that but there is a hoodie covering majority of the amount of untamed hair he has. He's also wearing long baggy pants and his famous red boots.)

Let's start from the top, shall we? My hood does not have anything special about it. But my whole out is fire, water and electric proof.  My mask contains a certain assistant I named Shinrin who does things at my command. Examples being, if I need to call anyone, all I need to say is," Shinrin, call ##." It took a while to perfect but it's quite worth it. Shinrin can also analyse people and alert me if there is any danger around. Then there's my voice changer hanging off my neck. I use it in case I need to talk and don't want my real voice getting exposed. Also, there's a button on the changer that is fingerprint activated. When I press it, my vigilante suit wears itself on me, if that makes sense. Its basically an auto wear and auto take off button. Let's move on to my gloves. My gloves are sticky in case I need to stick onto a wall or something. It also emits heat and electricity, so it's basically the only part of the suit that isn't fire or electricity proof. Then, my belt. I have an extendable wood bo staff which, if broken in half, can turn into nunchucks. I have a stun gun too. There are smoke grenades. And, I carry around with at least 10 knives hidden all over my suit. My boots are shock absorbent and help me jump higher. And that's basically it. 

Back to the fight, he lunged at me, and like I predicted, he threw a left hook. I dodged it, caught his fist and threw him towards a wall. Before he could get up, I ran to him and hit him at his pressure point, causing him to get knocked out. I tie him with a rope I completely forgot to mention that I bring around with me and left a note to the police station. I called the police and only said, "I got a weirdo for yall at this address, ####." I walk back to the girl, who I realized, had fainted. I definitely am not going to leave her here, so I picked her up bridal style and headed home. Of course, someone just had to be behind me, so I decided to jump onto the roof, run from roof to roof jump into a random alley, run again and took a random turn. I finally lost that person and headed home. Also, if you're wondering if I couldn't tell who was behind me, it was actually Eraserhead. My sensitive hearing can pick up this kind off things no matter what situation. I climbed into my apartment with the girl in my arms. I set her on my bed and decided to check her in case she got hit with any of the quills. I found her shoulder with a slight graze. Most people would just shake it off as unimportant, but I knew through experience that even the slightest bit of poison can be deadly. I know this may sound weird, but I sucked the poison out of the graze (KiNkY) and bandaged her shoulder. I spit the poison into a small container and then brought it to my mini lab I built that is hidden. I pressed the camoflauged button and the walls popped out to make out door. I opened and went in. I then went to check what poison it was. It wasn't too serious when in small amounts but is deadly when a big amount is put in you. 

I then heard shuffling and someone enter the lab. "Hello, how do you feel? I hope you're fine, I managed to take the poison out of you, thankfully. " I say, not looking up from the research I was doing with the poison. "Who are you? Where am I? Did you kidnap me?" she says. "Ah! I am Izuku Midoriya or as most people call me, Kurai The Vigilante. I'm 14. I hope that if I tell you this, you won't go around spreading it. You are at my house. I obviously couldn't just leave you in that alley, could I? Well, now that you say it, it may be kidnap, but you may leave anytime. So, what's your name?" I reply looking up at her yellow-golden eyes with my dull intense green eyes. "Oh! Thanks for saving me! And, you're like my idol! It's so cool how you're a vigilante! My name is Mei Hatsume and I'm 14 too!" Mei says. I was surprised at her reaction. I gave her a sligh nod. "Oh and, by the way," she says, causing me to look up,

"Can we be friends?"