~Last component~

Shinsou's POV

As I walked out of the room, I could feel the adrenaline from the whole situation wearing off, feeling extremely exhausted. And the realization that we still had another portion of the exam to go through dawned on me. I groan, but quickly straightened up when I heard a strangled scream, one of anger and pain. I rush towards the sound, only to find myself colliding with the owner of the voice. Hastily, I pinned him down and whispered comfort words to calm him down.

"Izu, calm down. The big yellow bitch ain't here anymore. He isn't gonna hurt us, we are here. Me and Mei are here, Zuzu," Shinso whispers. Mei runs up to us from behind Izu, panting hard, which probably means she had been chasing the feral boy. She then joins me in the attempts to calm him down.

After several minutes, his breathing had finally even out and he was no longer snarling and growling. A few more deep breaths later, he opens his eyes, which were filled with guilt, and if you squint, there were still the ghost of an hell-ish anger in them.  He sighs, before hoarsly speaking out, throat raw from growling. "Gomen, I didn't I didn't mean to lose control like that. I just wasn't expecting to see that insufferable demon there," he mutters sheepishly.

"It's ok, we don't blame you. Seeing it there was not expected, even for those who are usually prepared, like you are, Otouto," Mei says, ruffling his hair with fondness settling in her eyes.

Yes, over this few months we've been together, our bonds have become closer than ever, and it rivals any normal familial bonds. Due to that, in certain moments, we pull out the familial recognition, like Otouto and Nee-chan. Since Izu is the youngest of all of us, even if by a few months or days, he calls me Nii-chan and calls Mei Nee-chan. Mei is the oldest among us, so she calls us Otouto, and I call Izu Otouto as well. It was pretty funny, since it was Izu always protecting us from danger, when usually the older siblings were supposed to do so. We don't mind tho, as long as he doesn't go overboard.

"Thanks, Nee-san. Tho, we do have the second portion of the practical to go to. Let's go before we're late," Izuku says, getting up from the floor. I groan loudly, and Mei snickered. Useless bitch.

"Don't be lazy Nii-chan, or else the next training menu I give you is going to be something that crawled straight out of hell," Izu says sternly, which causes me to spring up and practically skip back to the exam hall, and my eye twitched when I heard Mei's loud, boisterous laughter echo the walls.

Power Loader POV

After the laughter at All Might's misery had died down, I began to make my way to the exam hall to invigilate the remaining portion of the exam. When I arrived, the teens all settled down, whispering coming to a lull. I examine each and every of their faces, which was not a lot seeing as how the batch only had 16 students. It was not extraordinary though, not many students are interested in the Support Course. Building was not usually what most would take up when trying out for a school like UA. Everyone adores the Hero course, thinking that it'll be more awesome and action packed than the boring Support course, and I do not disagree or blame them for thinking in such a way. It does have the bare minimum of fighting, only ever experiencing the sports festival to cover for a life time of fighting, something the hero course practically experience everyday. However, those who do choose to sign up for the Support course knows this fully well, and is willing to sacrifice that experience to help with the behind-the-scenes. After all, it is just as important as the Hero course. The weapons, the suits, everything is basically made by the Support course, so without the Support course, let's just say it's basically humans without a roof to sleep under. I feel a certain sense of pride, gazing over these 16 teens, seeing the beautiful determination evident in their eyes. It's rather refreshing, and reassuring. I'm sure all of them will be able to pass this last test and get into the course.

"Alright everyone, welcome to the 2nd part of the practical exam. This is the last component in this entrance exam, before we analyze all the data we have collected and make finalize results. You will have to present the weapons you have created in this test, and explain it's functions. You may give a small demonstration of it, if needed. We will start with participant Inunaki. Please step up here with me and begin your presentation," I announce, pointing to the spot directly beside me.

As the boy took his place in the front of the class, he wore a big, nervous grin. He held a small device in his hand, probably the size of his palm. "'Ello everyone. I'm Inunaki Yahiko, and I've made a small anti-personnel landmine. I brought from home,  multi-tool kit to help me build this, and used the textbook materials for it. Most, I found in the caves and undergrown, but electric charges, I took from the drones. Apologies, Mr Power Loader, I needed it to make the weapon," he apologizes sheepishly, but I just shake my head. 

"No worries. In fact, this is very smart. In a normal battle, you must use whatever you can to make the weapon you wish to create. Anyways, you weren't the only one who did so," I explain, and he just bowed before continuing. 

"Alright, so my quirk is a simple copying quirk. I can copy small object, no matter the interior and exterior design being complicated or not. It just has to be small. So, the mine has the pressure plate and when pressure is applied to the plate, the spring loaded striker hit the stab detonator. The mine's main charge then detonates, then creating a blast shockwave consisting of hot gases. They travel at extremely high velocity, so keep that in mind. The shockwave then send a huge compressive force upwards that make the explosion. So, I simply place the mines on the ground, and lure the earth monsters towards the earlier placed mine, and let it step on it and explode. I minimized the explosion by having it near the water-filled areas, such as ponds and the small lake. I also ensured that there was no one around the mines before allowing the beasts to set them off. That is all, thank you for your attention," he finishes and everyone claps for him.

He gave a detailed explanation with almost no gaps in it, his weapon was effective and caused no one any harm. Yes, it seems like this year, there are many promising candidates.