~Stones~

"Alright then, 3, 2, 1, GO!" a teacher I didn't bother recalling yelled as we all ran towards the gates.

Izuku's POV

As everyone ran towards the gate of the entrance, me, Hito and Mei stayed back because I gave the signal to do so before everyone charged. 

"Ok, so, the plan is, we split up so we can ensure that all of us are capable of saving and attacking on our own defense and offence and not based on each other's commands, specifically mine to you guys, alright? After you're done, meet up in the middle of the ground. I wanna nap right after I'm done," I say to them, with a little yawn at the end. "Alright!" they reply me. And with that, the three of us were off.

Power Loader's POV

"Hm, that's unusual," I say out loud, scrunching up my eyebrows, but it didn't matter anyway since not many really see my face too much. "What is?" I hear Nemuri ask.

"The exam has started and all, but there are three kids still there. They appear to still be  chatting," I say with confusion evident in my voice. The rest of the teachers in the room lean towards me to see what I'm talking about. The room then abrupt into murmurs, most likely about why their stalling to start the exam.

Suddenly, the three hastily dispatched, all three going in the different directions. The boys went inhumanely fast, especially the white-haired one, who was seemingly extremely good in his academics too. The purple on can still be seen as he ran, but you could basically only see a blur of white hair for the other. The girl skipped her way to the gates, and was obviously singing as she does so.

All the teachers carried the same shocked expression. "It's like they d-d-disapppeared. Woah, what are their quirks," Hizashi asks, causing me to pull out my checklist to check who these two mystery boys are. "The really speedy one is Omoikane Kazuya Rizu, quirk... analysis. The purple on is Hitoshi Shinso, quirk... Brainwash," I answer, personally shocked at how the two did not have physical quirks and yet could still raise their speed to that high. 

" That is very impressive. Let's just continue observing them for now," Nezu says. 

Izuku's POV

Alright, now, I actually do indeed have a plan to fight these monsters, but first, I need to make sure they don't find me. They may be made out of earth, but they basically work like normal animals would. I have to control my heartbeats and breathing in order to make sure they cannot sense me. Sure, I cannot conceal myself completely from them, but there is a possibility that I can just hide my presence. It took me around a minute to control the necesarry, and after that, I head out to find what I need. The ice element stone.

Explanation? Well, simple really. I already have my fire gun, which was holds the fire element stone. I need to make a similar gun, but using the ice element stone instead. This would make it easier for me to use my fire gun to make tools or weapons and cool it down without having to wait for hours. And, this gun would help me when I'm using my fire gun. See, I know I did say I only use my fire gun to make tools and not to use it for attacking reasons, but that was only based on my vigilantism. As a vigilante, I only have on job, and that is to capture criminals and villains, not to kill them. The fire gun would instantly kill them. However, in this scenario, no humans are involved, thus, it would be alright to use my fire gun as an attack weapon. The ice gun that I have yet to make is going to help me put out the flames after I use the fire gun before the flames spread lose in the forest, burning everyone in it.

Now that I have that cleared, I head off to go find the required stone. The stone is buried not too deep underground, and is placed where not many underground animals are. This is obviously because the ice stone would make the ground around it too cold to live near. The place also should have dry and cool soil. I sit down in the part of the forest I am in and close my eyes. I then block out all noises of people fighting and just try to find a place underground where there are the least heart beats. After around 4 minutes, I managed to pinpoint three locations that should hold the stone I'm looking for. I head to the first pinpointed area but the minute I step onto the soil, I knew it wasn't the stone I was looking for. How? The soil was way too mushy and warm. The stone underneath there was a fire stone. I then head to the second pinpointed location, and knew there was nothing there, but a dead mole. I felt the presence of returning moles that were heading back to their home. How sad, they'll be coming home to one of their family members dead. I sigh sadly, and head to the last pinpointed location.

However, on my way, I ran into a bit of trouble. A small monster appeared in front of me and I cussed out. Just when things go smoothly, this happens. It obviously had already sensed me, so, I get ready in an attack position. It runs towards me and tries to hit me, but I just side-stepped and it hit the tree behind. I guess he really did hit the tree hard, because the tree broke at that moment and crushed the creature. "How sad," I say with no pity whatsoever and continued my walk to the stone.

 Finally, it was the right one. Just the right amount of coolness and dryness. No living heartbeats down there. Perfect. I start digging the ground with my hands, because why not? Not like I cared about getting dirty. After 6 minutes, I finally reach the stone. It was really cold, even with my gloves protection. I placed it gently on the ground and head to get some stone to make the gun. It'll definitely be heavier than my fire gun, but it's fine, and since stone isn't a good conductor of heat, it won't take in the coldness of the ice so easily, making it easier to use.

After gathering the required materials, I then set to work to create the gun. 30 minutes later, I was done with it. I tested it out on a nearby tree, and it worked perfectly. 

"Get ready, you stupid creatures, I'm coming,"